Plus this

Plus this
20200507_213645

4 Likes

What? 😂🤣😂🤣

1 Like

This thing

1 Like

Hey, at least they’re unique and they give you a great view of the airport. Can you say that about GJT?

#Roasted

(It’s a joke)

6 Likes

When you get enough media attention that the CEO of Quantas creates a freaking sub-airline for you.

Also when you get into a PM argument with @Hamza.N about it.

3 Likes

You are an aviation enthusiast when you can get your entire class to sing airline boarding music during the entire lunch period and your class still wants more after that😂 I’ll try to get that video of me singing boarding music to you @MJP_27 and @Tsumia

8 Likes

Legend. You are an absolute legend. The closest my class has come to that is “bathroom choir”, where they raid the bathrooms and sing random songs.

4 Likes

tenor

We did that for Juice’s death. rip 999

You know you’re an aviation enthusiast when your parents drive you to Toronto (3 hours) to go spotting every 2-3 months.

1 Like

I climbed on a ladder and just rested my arm on the barbed wire (I had a jean jacket on for protection, lol) to get pics. I climbed on a big rock and used a fence, around something labeled “US Govt Property”, for balance once to get pics.
I guess you could say I’m a true avgeek 😂

1 Like

You know you

When you’re family talks about a vacation spot and you say “Oh, that place has a huge airport. Can we go spotting?”

When you are flipping through old family photos and see a picture of the airplane you took on vacation and you just have to look up the registration.

When your favorite “video game” is a flight simulator.

When you spend 50% of your time on IF .

4 Likes

My parents took us on vacation. The part I loved most was just the airport and the flights. I was also making every attempt to spot every time we drove by an airport or in the hotel room under a SID for the local airport 😂

2 Likes

You know you are are an airline enthusiast when you do the following.

1. Airline spot
  2. Can look at the same aircraft type and never get bored from it
  3. Love the smell of aviation fuel
  4. Randomly look at Flight Aware when bored
  5. Look at menus online of restaurants at connecting airports
  6. Look up pictures of airline meals
  7. Fly 14 hours on a interactive flight simulator on a phone or tablet when you could anything else with that device.
4 Likes

When you can explain to your friends that airplane food isn’t bad, it’s the altitude that effects your taste buds.

2 Likes

i can relate

1 Like

Glad I’m not alone 😂

7 Likes

I know most people think I’m weird for liking it!

1 Like

I like Sharpie, gasoline, and avgas. Would love to smell JetA for some reason 😂

Of course, I wouldn’t inhale it, but I wouldn’t hate the smell.

5 Likes

when you choose to travel by air from New York to Washington D.C instead of car/bus or train

3 Likes

Every time I drive to the airport and I sniff I am just like 'ahhh that’s the stuff". XD

3 Likes