You happy about the 77W

So I’d like to know if you guys are happy about the 77W being next for a rework(I was more excited for this than the 200LR) But what are your thoughts? Would you rather have this or the 200LR. I’m excited for the Kuwait, Air Canada and Air India liveries(being hopeful)!

2 Likes

Every variant of the 777 except the freighter benefits me, so i am good with whatever is reworked next, and this beast will be so amazing to fly with a live cockpit and hopefully new engine sounds

1 Like

I am extremely excited for the 77W rework! There are a bunch of fun liveries on it that I never really use because it hasn’t been updated yet. But once it is, should be lots of fun!

1 Like

Although I’d rather have the 777F first, I’m just glad that all of them are being reworked. I know that it will come before the end of the year :)

3 Likes

I was hoping the -300ER would come next as its the most popular variant IRL.

3 Likes

Cruelty waiting for the 77F on my side too. I mean, this beast is just amazing.

3 Likes

I’m a passenger guy if anything, it definitely will be great taking a new -300ER out for a flight! Also with it being one of the most common long haul aircraft, and boasts a ton of shorter routes too, there aren’t any limits on where you can fly the 777 across the globe!

4 Likes

I was comfortable when it is next that would make my long hauls with the 77W feel much better (i dont know about the Altitude bopping though)

1 Like

Quick question, The whole family is being reworked right, But they skipped infront to the 77W because it is a major passenger carrier?

1 Like

Yes, the whole family will be reworked. They just wanted to do the 77W second, so that’s what they’re doing.

1 Like

Ight thank you, I really cant wait for the 77F I plan to fly LH Cargo and Aerologic because its gives me this feeling idk. Thank you

I’m guessing they skipped the 200LR because they wanted the 300ER to end off the year and it is much more popular

1 Like

I’m happy that the 77W will be the next reworked 777 but I think I probably would have preferred the 77F, i love flying cargo :)

1 Like

Does anyone have the source for this?

2 Likes

From the official infinite flight insta

2 Likes

@Aero @Henry Thx!

3 Likes

Yeah, But I think by August or late fall we should get the 77W then by early next year we are gonna get the rest

1 Like

I’m always happy when they make an update so yes, I’m really happy to see the new 77W

1 Like

I’d say that’s way too early seeing that beta testing takes a month or more, and they are not close to being done the aircraft

2 Likes