You can always Go around.

Unfortunately I’ve been seeing a higher frequency of this over time. More ppl not using Unicom, taxing through you, cutting you off, not going around, taking their sweet precious time to get off the runway, and even intentionally making you go around. Unfortunately, many of these people don’t have the IFC so it’s hard to contact them. If more people had access to the forum, they would have access to so many nice tutorials.

7 Likes

I agree, it is almost unreal how many more cases like this are arising more frequently now.

2 Likes

More and more people are getting on the expert server too easily and are pretty much noobs

3 Likes

There should be an exam, like to get in IFATC! It would help things so much, and also should bump to grade 4!

1 Like

I feel that the Casual Server is more realistic now (somewhat) because the users on expert are as high as it gets and just start messing around. Now the people on Casual Server are trying to get their grades up so they try to be as realistic as possible.

2 Likes

I think we can all agree on one thing regarding this. It’s a problem. A problem that could be fixed? Probably not, but it can be treated. Look at the topic below.

1 Like

See that is the hard part, every once and awhile I will get a few violations and get knocked down a grade but I sill fly and am just as professional as being grade 5…

However I do understand what you are saying.

2 Likes

This would be called a natural phenomenon called “Summer Pilots”
Now that summer has started more lesser educated pilots are taking to the sky causing issues for the rest of us. All we can do is hope they stick around enough to find the forums and gain enough knowledge to fly properly.

9 Likes

They should watch this video:

11 Likes

And he’s a grade 4 smh

I don’t get why people think grade 4/5 pilots must be professionals? grade 4/5 is just a matter of hours and landings some people play the sim as if it’s an progression game and their main objective is getting high scores, I never cared about the whole grade thing since it’s means nothing for me cause it doesn’t equal actual experience and professionalism of the pilot. never take those grades seriously.

I agree with other people who said that there should be something like some exams to get to the Expert server and not just relying on the progression system.

3 Likes

Obviously, the aircraft must have done a go around. However, that other aircraft shouldn’t have entered the runway either.
(If he is doing patterns, my bad)

I think people say that because when the newbies join, and they notice that grade 4/5 s are the highest grade, they think they would be the professionals when all of them are not.I agree with you though.

Same agree they think when there grade 4 there pros but they get on expert and get ghosted

1 Like

I feel like that they don’t want to go around because they have to go in the flight pattern and restart your approach and that takes time but they should not be doing this

People landing on closed runways or in the wrong direction really winds me up too!

1 Like

I will admit I was told to check the forums for assistance using ATC instructions and I’m grade 4, we all make mistakes.

1 Like

Remember that the Grade is not always representative of your abilities 😊

(Not trying to be rude or anything)

7 Likes

That is honestly worse than casual.

1 Like

Indeed.In my 1 year and couple months of flying on the Expert Server, I have never seen anything like this.That’s why I made this topic. To stop it before it gets worse.