Yosemite in Infinite Flight

Recently I visited Yosemite National Park. While visiting Yosemite we visited a place where you can see where Ansel Adams took this famous photo of Yosemite:
Source: The Ansel Adams Gallery

Here’s what I took at Yosemite:

So then I tried recreating it on Infinite Flight and this is what it looks like…

Here are photos that compare the two photos to the one on Infinite Flight:
image image

What do you think is the best one?

• Ansel Adams
  • Mine’s
  • Infinite Flight

0 voters

10 Likes

All we’re missing is trees!

4 Likes

Amazing picture man!

2 Likes

All we’re missing is clouds.

2 Likes

Travis Scott’s Yosemite starts playing

Good job on the pictures, i guess the only visible big difference is the trees (3D objects) and the clouds, it will all come in time, in a few years we’ll be able to compare it properly :)

3 Likes

That’s so cool buddy 😁😎

1 Like

Guys Ive beaten the legendary Ansel Adam’s photos!! The poll says every thing

Wow, the scenery looks nice!

2 Likes

And good textures, waterfall, clouds…

2 Likes

I would never be able to to Yosemite. If I were I would just miss astroworld and think of that song.

1 Like

IF’s is round and blurry

2 Likes

Nothing beats Ansel Adams.

2 Likes

It’s actually kind of amazing how IF gets the elevation right, almost shapes it out perfectly.

1 Like

Yeah I’m confused why people prefer Infinite flight over real life 😂. Sounds like a Swiss001 video

3 Likes

That’s so cool because I was just in Yosemite too! But are there any airports near half dome?

1 Like

I found this airport called Lee Vining airport…

In reality you fly from Fresno, but we drove by San Francisco. That city is amazing btw

1 Like

Hey, look at the poll 😂😂😂

That’s your answer

But they dont… look at all the cuts and corners on the real picture and he IF picture.

1 Like

Kind of sad people prefer and IF veiw of real life. I think it’s time for us to realize that scenery in any flight sim let alone IF is not good enough over the real view. I mean that’s not how it works. You have the real view and you base things off of that.

1 Like