Yoke stuck to the left

Hello,

Sometines when i do taxi to a runway or while in mid air, the yoke turns to the max left, and is stuck there.
Only restart IF will help to get the yoke working again.

I hoped that this was gone with the new update,
but today had the same thing again.

I run IF on a S10 with the Exynos chip, so maybe this problem is linked to the random crashes…

1 Like

i have an s10+ with the exynos chip too! idk about the yoke but the IF team is working on the crashes

You can restart your device prior to each flight, rather than waiting until it happens to do so. I don’t believe I’ve heard of this so maybe wait for a dev to swing by and help you out.

2 Likes

In addition to what I just said, you can also try recalibrating your device and click “Restore Defaults” in the Infinite Flight Settings

2 Likes

I do always, i does happen 2 or 3 time in a month, so it is not with every flight.
Maybe do some calibrating will work, but the menu you show looks normal, also during the yoke problem.

If you’re comfortable with loosing your replays, you can delete the app, restart your device, then reinstall the app. I have had issues in the past before where this was the solution, however I can’t guarantee that this is the solution for your issue

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.