Yoke Not Working

Hey, whenever I pull or push the iPad up or down the altitude does not seem to want to go with it.

iPad Air 2
iOS 11

Thanks

Activate the heading (by clicking on it) deactivate it right after that (by clicking on it again) and then you should be fine, otherwise try to restart the app/your device

1 Like

As Daniel said. Turn on heading and deactivate it. Or your autopilot is active.

1 Like

Recalibrate your device.

Thanks for contacting support!

Please click the “AP” button to activate the autopilot and then again to de-activate it.

Re-calibrating should also sort out the problme if the above step doesn’t.

Let me know how you get on!

NEO

4 Likes

Please follow the below steps:

Step 1: Click the gear cog icon in the top left hand corner of the screen. (Select Solo or Live before doing so)
IMG_4312

Step 2: Click the Controls tab in the lower left hand corner of the screen.
IMG_4313

Step 3: Click Restore Defaults. Your control axes will be reverted to their default configuration. Let us know if that helps!
IMG_4314

Cheers,

Spencer.

5 Likes

All of you guys have made great suggestions, all of which i have done, still, it does not work.
🤔

Did you mean to click the green button under my post then? Currently, it’s indicating to the Moderators that this can now be closed.

Have you tried restarting your device? Issues like this as usually resolved by a simple restart.

If yes, pull up the yoke in the status bar and move your iPad around. Does it follow your movements?

1 Like

I accidentally clicked it by mistake, sorry to get your hopes up. 😊

1 Like

@dylonez - lol, now you marked mine as solution. Did any of it fix your issue? :)

3 Likes

Try not to suddenly push your yoke, it won’t work. If you push the yoke forwards or anyway you want lightly, it will work! Hopefully

Ye, yours fixed it, you can now close it.