Yoke is sometimes weird

Hi! Sometimes when I have landed is the yoke weird, not always but it happens sometimes. The yoke is always at “normal mode” when i spawn, but sometimes when i have landed is it " bigger" and the horizontal stabilizer is leaning up. I using no joysticks.

I have two pictures here, where you can see if you don´t understand me. The first picture is when I spawned and the second is after a finished flight. Look at the trim and yoke button and you can probably see the difference between the pictures. I held also my iPad in the same position when i took the pictures. I have also tried to calibrate my device but nothing happens.

What happens if you press recalibrate? Does the magenta within the trim button disappear?

Even the slightest movement from you original calibration position will change yoke position.

You can adjust the sensitivity in your settings and see if that helps.

Move the sliders to adjust to your liking.

2 Likes

I´ve tried to recalibrate it several times but nothing happens.

1 Like

Have you tried shutting off your device and turning it back on then relaunching Infinite Flight.
Has this started since updating the app?

1 Like

No, I have not tried that, but i can do it! I´m not sure when it started, but i know i had never this problems before, so it can started since i updated to the latest version.

1 Like

It looks better now after I restarted my iPad. I had before ~15-20 % at the pitch and now I had max 5 %. I think it should works better now! I’ll test later.

2 Likes

It might be the way your holding your device.

1 Like

Try turning the autopilot on and off repeatedly.

It works fine now! Thanks for the support! Someone can close this ticket now.

2 Likes