Yoke Getting Stuck while using a Joystick

Over the past month I have been expieriencing an issue with my Thrust Master HOTAS X. Today I have done 2 flights, both I had to quit. When I’m using my joystick, the yoke gets stuck on a roll axes and my plane starts to get into a dangerous bank angle. I almost crashed today twice because of this, one on takeoff and another a couple of seconds before touchdown. I had to leave before I crashed to avoid violations. This is the first time I almost crashed with this issue, but this has been happening for a long time now.

Does anyone know how to prevent this?

1 Like

Have you checked your settings then go to control and test your stick there, if it is out of focus the you will have to recalculate it and if that doe not work then you will have to look to your controller for the problem.

1 Like

I have that joystick haven’t had the problem yet.

My pitch looks normal but my roll gets stuck and isn’t smooth.

I don’t have your joy stick but i had a similar problem and re calculating it fixed it for me.

I wouldn’t don’t have them both plugged in at the same time. I had this issue too, but the solution I used works for me. Happy landings!

I don’t understand.

What do you mean by not haven’t them plugged in at the same time?

I meant having them plugged into your PC.

But there’s only one plug

Oh I see. I misunderstood. I though you were using a yoke and a joystick. The best thing to do is to restart LiveFlight Connect when this happens or just re-install the program.

Well I do, but it’s only one plug for both of them. I always try restarting but this never does anything.

You can try re-installing LiveFlight Connect. I had this issue once and it fixed it.

Let me try that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.