YMRY Ramps, Hangars, Runways Incorrect (Corrected: Thanks brunocr98!)

Hey, not sure if this should be in #support because it’s not really a support issue.

My local airport is YMRY and the hangers and runways are not correct.

Here’s the difference:

That’s the difference in ramps and hangars ^^^

Here’s the difference in runways:

You can see runway 05/23 is cut short in infnite flight. Also runway 05 is displayed as “5”. Has this been fixed in AE yet? If so I’d like to know thanks!

6 Likes

That was the old marking of the runway, the photo was taken a while ago but the hangars haven’t changed

2 Likes

Oh, do you know why they changed the name of the runway?

Not sure, haven’t dug into te history of it too much

1 Like

Worry not my fellow pilot!

With global coming and the airport editors working on completing all of the airports from around the world, it will surely be fixed. For now simply be patient until that time comes. Although not a priority for the developers, it will get fixed in due time.

8 Likes

If they don’t fix it I’m gonna fix it myself even though I have never properly coded before 😂😂😂

1 Like

I think there are actually many airports in the game which have this issue.

1 Like

Don’t need to code to be an airport editor. View the tutorial videos.

1 Like

Well, the layout maybe is just outdated. I’ll see if I can do something about this during the weekend :)

8 Likes

Nice , thank you very much!

2 Likes

@brunocr98 while you are working on it can you show us some pictures of what you are changing?
Thanks
Black Cockatoo

2 Likes

No joking, I actually edited this airport at night…LOL.

New taxiways, markings and spawns. The data for both runways were changed as well. You’ll be able to see these changes in the next update. I have submitted the changes to the repo. Thanks for your appreciation and patience :)

12 Likes

Oh wow! I can’t thank you enough! My local airport edited - it looks great!

As I said - I can’t thank you enough

2 Likes

Are the little yellow planes spawn positions?

1 Like

Yaaay! Thank you mate! Would love to fly here now!

1 Like

Correct, those are just the silhouettes of the ramp starts. The shape helps us to see which airplane size is the appropriate for a gate/ramp. In that case, an airplane size A is perfect for a GA airport.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.