Yet again, another inappropriate call sign.

It seems that there’s no way we can stop this insanity. Unless IF can add a sensor of GA call signs where it would scan your call sign to see if its inappropriate or not.

1 Like

OW now on playground?

@Tyler_Shelton, you’re the man dealing with all of this.

There was another guy on Playground yesterday and his callsign was Mynutsare Heavy

3 Likes

I saw one that made me laugh

“yourmom heavy”

10 Likes

Another one MyBoobis Heavy

7 Likes

Whoever is doing this has a very strange mind… It’s what we call, Trolls.

7 Likes

It is impossible for Tyler to handle all of these people and all of these reports. I’m sure he will handle them for now but something is being worked on for the future to prevent these:)

1 Like

I also want to report them
But he wasn’t there

Tyler has dealt with reports like this in the past, and had taken action by banning their live subscription (I think) but also talking to them about their actions. He is the man to go to.

1 Like

Yea I’m aware he has been doing this in the past, I’m just saying it’s impossible for him to ban all of the trolls.

2 Likes

I know, but what I am meaning is in very bad cases, this is a very bad case, as it is revolving immature acts of Terrorism and Sex.

Maybe next time you could just PM him as the whole forum doesn’t need to see this.

1 Like

Actually, IMHO the forum does need to know. The appropriate information that is required can help by other pilots (FF, PG, ADV.) knowing about this dilemma and help stopping it by using the report function.

1 Like

Believe me we all know about the dilemma. There have been countless threads made about it

1 Like

And countless more will be made.

“Bloody Nimrods” -Sean Wagnick.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

not sure about that… Am sure that using inappropriate Callsigns are in the T&C of using live. If not they should be added!

1 Like

Or maybe the perpetrator who has money to take people to court (I’m guessing they are immature with no funds to apply to court fees) is dismissed for inciteful behavior. Sure they can be denied if they forfeit the small print of the license they agreed to! Bottom line is they are NOT wanted here. May all of the players rain down the report button these individuals.

1 Like