Yesterday's FNF in 10 Screenshots

Hello, guys! Yesterday, I and my friends @AlphaSeven @NeperQiell and @Komar1712 flew together to the airports which were featured in yesterday’s FNF. The destinations were amazing and the flights were really fun.

I also did some flights by myself around yesterday’s FNF airports. The screenshots from these flights are also in this post.

Flight Details

• Server: Expert
  • Aircraft: Croatia Airlines A319 (Group flights); Brussels Airlines A319 (Alone flights)
  • Route: LGAV-LDDU-LDZA (Group flights); LDZA-EBBR-EKCH (Alone flights)
  • Total Flight Time: About 6 hours

I, @AlphaSeven and @NeperQiell are preparing for the flights

This picture might look a bit too yellow on certain screens, the color calibration changes it a lot. In reality, it looks normal

I can get you guys a custom wing view

That really is not the default left wing view

I buttered in Dubrovnik, @Komar1712 has spawned in and @NeperQiell is making the flight plan

All four of us are parked and preparing for the short hop

@AlphaSeven is taking off

Positive rate, gear up.

This is me taking off

Another butter for the day, this time in Zagreb

I changed my plane and… Oh wow, that’s a significant amount of traffic for a Balkan airport in IF!

MAN Flex, SRS, RWY, A/THR Blue.

I don’t have any screenshots from Brussels, but I’d like to thank the IFATC controller in EBBR around 2020-04-17T16:00:00Z

500! Stable. Check.

Here, I am landing in Copenhagen EKCH

Most of the screenshots were edited, even slightly. Only 2 of them are the raw screenshots from IF Replay Mode.

I hope you guys liked my screenshots. I put in quite some time to edit them. Any critique, tips, opinions, comment and advice is awaited, respected and appreciated!

24 Likes

Awesome photos! Loved flying with y’all!

2 Likes

Very cool photos!

2 Likes

These are very lovely pictures 😆😊

1 Like

Awesome! I’m glad some Balkan airports and Brussels was finally active! Great to see! Nevertheless awesome pictures!

2 Likes

Great pics mate thanks for sharing

1 Like

the scenery is so amazing for a mobile sim! Great pictures!

1 Like