Yemenia A320-233

Yemenia A320 Livery Request

I’m sure many people in the IFC, including myself, support diversity in liveries and want each country to get as fair representation as possible, which has made me decide to create this feature request for the Yemenia A320

Yemenia is the flag carrier of Yemen - an airline we do not have any operators from yet. Yemen itself is located in the Middle East, sharing a border with Saudi Arabia and Muscat. It is just across from Eritrea, Djibouti and Somalia, and it’s capital city is Sana’a. Yemen is a country which I have always admired the scenery of and this livery would help us explore it by unlocking so many interesting destinations like Aden, Sana’a. Socotra and Mukalla. Not to mention the international destinations this aircraft serves for example Dubai, Rome, Riyadh, Khartoum and many more. The A320 is the real backbone of the Yemenia fleet, and it operates most of their routes since the retirement of the 737-800 in 2011.

Information about Yemenia:

Information about the Airbus A320 Family:

So, what do you think of this Livery? Rate it below:

0 voters

No. It isn’t yet

1 Like

Oh nvm then, I’ll delete my post

1 Like

Thanks to those who have voted! Hopefully we can see this livery in IF one day 🤞🏻

2 Likes

Just gonna bump this to get some attention. With recent news about the addition of numerous A320 liveries, I’d love for this to make the cut and finally get a flag carrier from Yemen which operates some really cool routes in the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Africa!

2 Likes

Yes please I’m fully supporting this 🙏

2 Likes

Today I flew from Sana’a - Mukalla - Socotra - Dubai which is a Yemenia route, and I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable multi-leg flights I’ve done. Yemenia do a few of these (I would definitely recommend trying them out). It really would be great to have a livery for them!

1 Like

There aren’t any proper up-to-date Yemenia route maps, so I decided to make one of my own from their current temporary hub - Aden. These are all the routes currently operated, however there are more from Sana’a (which would be operating if it was not for conflict, COVID19 etc)

There would still be plenty to choose from, and having done most of these routes myself I can tell you that they are extremely fun and unique. Hoping to fly these again but with a livery one day

3 Likes

Voted! will try the one to ADD

3 Likes