Yehia_Mohamed’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [PASSED WRITTEN] [PASSED PRACTICAL]

Hey there welcome to my new tracking thread as the old one was closed I already passed my written and scheduling the practical

Can be last one before practical but I’m not sure;)

CLOSED

N/A

TOWER & GROUND 

Using runways:    N/A

• Pattern work allowed

• Light aircrafts are accepted

Session tags:

@Zuhair.Mazhar @anon67724595 @nbiler @Michael_Sides1 @FireCracker @Mo_Alz @Ezzie @MrJackT14 @Jet_Airways_995 @SierraHotel @DabOnIF @Christianx_xkhaos @Ryan_boi @Haribo @NightHawk @1MASYBTGS @IFChile-SpeedbirdCL @Alexandre @Andrew_Coward @MJP_27

9 Likes

Thanks for coming!! @FireCracker

No issues for me! Thanks for the incredible service :)

Looking forward to you joining IFATC in the very near future!

1 Like

Yes me too!!, did I do well?

1 Like

Your controlling was flawless. If you can do what you showed me today with 5-7 pilots in your airspace, you’ll have no issues with the practical :)

1 Like

Alright thanks for coming really appreciated !!

1 Like

No worries. Anytime!

1 Like

Thanks for coming appreciated!! @Zuhair.Mazhar and sorry I miscliked taxi to… Instead of pushback and the landing clearance was incorrect but I hope I corrected it with the right one :))

Yep all corrections were right. The last inbound for landing was to see whether you have situational awareness ;). Except sequencing, I tested pattern entries, runway changes, clearances and transition and all of them were spot on.

1 Like

Alright thanks for coming again really appreciated

PASSED PRACTICAL

Thanks to everybody who helped me with my training and helped me passing the exam

@Zuhair.Mazhar @FireCracker @Alexandre

Sorry if I forgot anyone!

–———————————————————————

Especial thanks to :

Recruiter: @RoyalJordanian

Training: @DannyHL

4 Likes

Huge congratulations and welcome to the team! 🥳

1 Like

Congratulations 🥳🥳🥳

Btw i saw u yesterday at LFPG
Such a high Fpm👀👀👀

2 Likes

Congratulations! Welcome to IFATC!

1 Like

Was a pleasure working with you! Have fun on expert 🥳

1 Like

Thanks!! I saw you too👀

1 Like

Thanks! The pleasure is mine !

Thank you !

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.