Yazen's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @YSBK

Hey IFC,
opening YSBK a small airport for GA traffic near the enormous YSSY😂. Join if you’d like to do some pattern work. Currently doing my ATC Apprenticeship and trying to get some experience
WHERE: YSBK
SERVER: EXPERT

2 Likes

I’ll stop by real quick

1 Like

I’ll be there

Callsign EI-RME

1 Like

I’ll be there as well

1 Like

ill come on now

1 Like

The winds were strong! Nice controlling, sorry I couldn’t land as my game crashed. A little quicker and earlier judgement could help you.

1 Like

Hey there! You did good! Just two mistakes that I noticed

• You gave me enter left base runway 14R. You should’ve gave me enter right downwind runway 14R.

• Late exit runway command given to me

Thanks,
Mason

1 Like

Thank you flor the feedback! I will take those points into account and improve.

3 Likes

Sorry for the bad flying rough winds i was N705AR, only things I saw is like @MJP_27 said, they requested change to runway 14R while upwind on 14L the best instruction would have been to have them enter right downwind runway 14R.

Little late on clearing me to land, try clearing aircraft for landing while they are in late crosswind early downwind.
Great job clearing the conflict with the aircraft behind me. Keep up the good work hope to see you on the team soon
-TJ

1 Like

Thank you for the amazing feedback! I’ll be practicing through the week. I just applied on the IFATC website a couple of hours ago.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m gonna complete my IFATC practical exam later today. Please help me refine my skills before my exam. Thanks!

Coming!!! And good luck

1 Like

ATC services at YSBK:) Currently doing my ATC Apprenticeship and trying to get some experience before going onto class Bravo airports

If you have already passed your practical test and are controlling on the expert server you no longer need a tracking thread to train ATC. Flag moderators so that the topic is closed because you’ve have reached your goal.

1 Like

Oh, but I asked on the discord and someone said I could. But thank you!

Congrats!