XY_MAGIC’s ATC Tracking Thread [CLOSED] @N/A

Welcome to Lars’ ATC Thread

(For departing aircraft: Unless you are flying patterns, please file your flight plan before contacting ATC.)

Also

Please only use “Remaining in the Pattern” if you are planning on doing touch&gos/patterns! Otherwise, please use the “departing north, south, east, west" or "straight out” command.

CLOSED!

Airport :

N/A

Server :
Training

4 Likes

Markier mich wenn aufmachst

2 Likes

I will do this, thx

1 Like

@Luu opened now

@Luu @HB.Till @Antoine_Turrian as you wanted that I tag you when I open

2 Likes

Hi, @XY_MAGIC! Tag me next time you open, please!

2 Likes

Still open?

1 Like

No, but later

Opened: @Luu @HB.Till @Andy_R @Antoine_Turrian

I can’t rn, busy sorry!

1 Like

@Luu @Andy_R @Antoine_Turrian @HB.Till

@Luu @Andy_R @Antoine_Turrian @HB.Till Opened

Hello, I was YA-BBA, here is some feedback from me.

• The transition given was a bit too high. Optimal altitude is field elevation + 2500 rounded up. In this case, that would have been 3000.

• No traffic direction was given on the first option clearance. Since I had not been issued one yet (ie: on takeoff), make sure to give that with that command.

• Good use on the exit runway with the crossing command

• Clearances were nice and timely

That’s all from me, thanks for the patterns

1 Like

Thx a lot for the great feedback: I will improve the transition ALT but as I gave you pattern entry (enter right downwind) this was the direction.

That does not count as a direction, only a pattern entry. You’re giving me the physical location of where I’m entering, in this case, right downwind. That has nothing to do with how my patterns may continue. For example, you could enter someone right traffic, and have them do left traffic on their next circuit. Furthermore, I could have just gone and made left traffic anyways because of the lack of instruction.

After runway change, you have to give a new pattern direction … Left / Right traffic… in the clearance. If you forgot that … you have to improve with your commands @XY_MAGIC .
You forgot it in your clearance… but you realize your mistake . „ correction stand by „ and than one more time the clearance with the pattern direction

If you recognize your mistake during the upwind . Give him enter left / right downwind

And my personal tip for you … that you don’t lose the Control if you have many planes in the pattern… sequence them if they turn from crosswind to downwind. And when they readback the sequence give them immediately the clearance

@HB.Till @Luu @Antoine_Turrian @Andy_R

@HB.Till @Luu @Antoine_Turrian @Andy_R

opened now, for about 15-30min

As I have my practical test today I decided to open my tracking thread (hopefully) for one last time!

Thanks for helping me: @HB.Till @Luu @Antoine_Turrian @Andy_R