I have problem to get XP , I flew many hours and stil can’t get new XP, I try touch and go without AP and still same amount XP . Any one can help ???
Are these flights done on Solo or the Casual Server?
That, but 67 also landings should give you more then 1000 XP I do 30 in a session and get like 3-4K
As an experienced If pilot I would ask if your doing this solo, if not it is hard to gain xp on live a couple hours isn’t that much xp I suggest you fly longer flights over 3 hours and the xp will eventually come but if you fly solo it doesn’t count because it isn’t a live flight
There was a time, a long long time ago where Solo landings were actually counted if you were signed in. So not necessarily.
On line so I believe is casual server . I made some hours few months b4 on line as well but had some brake from program and come back just now. On the end of the day whatever I fly still my XP no change.
I managed to locate your account. The last flight you did online was in 2014.
But you do have any active subscription. So make sure you tap “Fly online!” and select Casual Server.
Wait. So we can get XP by playing on solo? Not live? And get more that way?
I don’t think XP can be earned in solo anymore
No, as i said.
A long time ago, landings done on Solo were counted on your account. This is not the casy any longer.
Yes I’m on on line and on casual server !
I was flying after 2014 as well but my XP doesn’t change whatever I fly and how long I fly.
Are you on Casual right now? What airport?
No you don’t get anything flying solo
Or are you getting a red marker in the top right a few seconds after spawning?
yes I’m on line right now
Please grab a screenshot. I don’t believe you’re connected to the Live server… I’m sitting here and there’s no one for a 100nm at least
Well, there’s your answer. You’re not connected to the Live server.
I would recommend troubleshooting your connection at this time, since that’s the issue for you.
Please try the following to resolve your connectivity issue:
Reboot your device
This should always be the first step to resolve any issue. Sometimes the server issue is temporary so waiting a short period of time and/or rebooting may help.
Switch between network types (WIFI/Cellular)
If you are on wifi, try cellular if you can. If you are on cellular, try a wifi connection and see if it is any different.
Try a different network
For troubleshooting, try a different network and see if the results are different.
Toggle airplane mode
– Shut down IF
– Go into airplane mode on your device for 40-60 seconds
– Turn airplane mode off. This causes your device to reconnect to your network and solves the problem for some.
VPN or Proxy
Ensure you are not on a VPN network or behind a proxy. These will often block the necessary UDP ports for a successful connection to the live server.
Reset device network settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
From the Home screen, navigate: Apps icon Apps icon > Settings > Backup and reset
Tap Reset network settings.
Tap RESET SETTINGS.
If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap RESET SETTINGS again to confirm.
Update wifi DNS settings
In some cases you may need to update your devices DNS settings on wifi to use google’s DNS.
Here’s how to change your iPhone’s DNS servers:
- From the iPhone’s home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi. The available wireless networks in range of your iPhone appear, as shown below.
- Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow.
- Tap the DNS field.
- Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. (If you enter more than one DNS server, be sure sure to separate the servers with commas.)
- To use Google DNS, enter 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- Re-launch IF
- Open the Settings on the device.
- Select “Wi-Fi”.
- Long press your current network, then select “Modify network”.
- Mark “Show advanced options” check box.
- Change “IP settings” to “Static”
- Change DNS1 to 220.127.116.11
- Change DNS2 to 18.104.22.168
- Press “Save” button, disconnect from the network, and reconnect for changes to take effect.
The DNS can only be changed while on WIFI.
Please make sure you try all the listed steps as described above.
If you have tried all of the steps above, please reply to us with the following information:
- Your device model
- Your Infinite Flight version (This can be found in the top left corner after tapping “About” in the app)
- Connection type, cell/wifi. If cellular, please name the network provider (Verizon, T-Mobile, etc)
- Country you’re currently in
- Please list any of the steps above you have already tried and their results.