XP Farming

Two Questions…
1- Anyone seen me, VY-171. I’m Grade 2, and frequent the TS

2- What’s the best way to increase xp for grade 3? I haven’t done long haul yet, and the xp is the only requirement I need to reach G3. I currently have just under 20k xp, just wondering how to get the next 20k as quickly as possible?

1 Like

Easy way: Long Haul.
Hard way: touch and goes

2 Likes

Touch and gos. Spawn in a airport in a small plane, and then do some patterns.
A long haul may be easier, but you get a lot more XP with Touch and Gos. And you can just turn on some music or a podcast while doing the touch and gos. Obviously, still pay attention to your device.

3 Likes

Definitely longer flights and as many landings as possible will probably get you the needed xp the fastest

1 Like

The best is a mix between long haul to get the time and XP followed by patterns to get some landings.

Do 5 or so patterns then do your long haul flight, repeat.

4 Likes

@Lachlan_York. MaxSez: Lets See you’ve been here since July 2017.
Your Grade 2! You don’t know the difference from btwn an “Issue” and a “Question” as your title indicates. Your ansewer is in the Tutorials which you choose not to search. Save the search; Follow this suggestion it will provide a salution; Fly the Damm Plane”!

5 Likes

Pattern work with 35 or more wind gust 😊👍🏼 Credit goes to @DeerCrusher 🤫🤭😂

2 Likes

Spawn in at Edwards afb in a cessna and do touch and goes. Lots of runways to cover.

1 Like

I completely fell from a grade 4 to a Grade 1 doing touch and go’s, got distracted with the tv…
Needless to say I am incredibly furious at myself.

2 Likes

never thought of that good idea, lol

1 Like

Yea
Podcast or music would probably be better.
Don’t watch while flying! I’ll just quickly edit my post and nothing will have happened…

I add the “flight time” to the bottom bar and then do touch and goes for 15 minutes. Simple.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.