Xmas flight

Hello everybody here, since I’m getting a new iPad at Christmas I wanted to do a really nice fly but I don’t know where

First it has to have a really nice scenery and stunning approach

Second it has to be a long flight departing form an Europe Airport and arriving in USA

Third I will fly that with the A350

Thank u all
Have fun writing destinations!!

1 Like

Check some of these out!

1 Like

Do EDDM-KCLT. Lufthansa operates an A350 on that route, but is soon to be replaced with a A340-600. That said, the A350 should be out by the time the switch happens.

1 Like

There’s not much great scenery in the U.S. around big airports, but maybe you could try the Canarsie Visual at JFK. It offers some great views of New York City and is also a challenging approach. The route could be Madrid-JFK operated by Iberia.

1 Like

“Not much great scenery in the US”? The entire west coast is basically amazing. Everything from the Grand Canyon to Death Valley to the rockies.

1 Like

He was looking for a scenic approach, I’m aware of the great scenery in the west. Just saying there aren’t many scenic approaches in the U.S. where an A350 would realistically land.

1 Like

I was thinking about the visual at la guardia but it’s almost the same

1 Like

And the fact that the A350 is much too big to land at LaGuardia.

2 Likes

ah my bad!
KSLC and KLAS ain’t bad

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.