Xiamen Air B757 New Livery

This livery is used at July 25, 2012. Xiamen Air call it : UNRESTRAINED AND FAR-RANGING.

This livery means:

The integrated wave shape represents that Xiamen Airlines was born in the coastal city with the inclusive atmosphere of Marine culture. The overall design reflects the brand commitment of “comfortable, warm and striving for perfection” of Xiamen Airlines, and indicates that Xiamen Airlines is committed to providing passengers with a “comfortable journey”.

Tip:

Xiamen air is the last airline in China to retire their B757s. Before that it operates routes from Xiamen (ZSAM) to many major cities in China such as Beijing (ZBAA), Shanghai (ZSSS), Guangzhou (ZGGG), Shenzhen (ZGSZ) and Chengdu (ZUUU). It would be nice to relive the glory of B757 in China, where it had been in service for more than 30 years.

If you like this livery too. I would be very grateful if you would be willing to vote for this livery.

Want to know more about Xiamen Air?

en.m.wikipedia.org

XiamenAir

XiamenAir, formerly known as Xiamen Airlines, is a Chinese passenger airline based in Xiamen, Fujian Province. The airline operates scheduled passenger flights out of Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport and, to a lesser extent, Beijing Daxing International Airport, Fuzhou Changle International Airport and Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport. The airline is owned by China Southern Airlines (55%), Xiamen Construction and Development Group (34%), and Fujian Investment & Development Group (11%) Th…

The B757 Livery List

Official 20.3 Tracking Thread

Nice shot!

2 Likes

ヾ(^∀^)ノヾ(^∀^)ノ

Xiamen needs a narrowbody in infinite flight since they operated those as much as todays 737-800 (Which operates 130+ of them)

2 Likes

It’s a beautiful livery! It would be nice to have her fly in the IF.

1 Like

So do I~ I very like this livery, if you like it too. I would be very grateful if you would be willing to vote for this livery. ヾ(^∀^)ノ

2 Likes

It is not worthwhile to vote at the moment as the liveries that will come in it have already been chosen and the new votes will be considered only for future updates. So at the moment I prefer to prioritize other liveries on other planes.

2 Likes

The Xiamen Air livery is one of the most beautiful 757 liveries I have ever seen! :)

5 Likes

(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)

1 Like

(^▽^) (^▽^)

I love the Xiamen liveries. I’d love to see this added into IF. Got my vote!

3 Likes

Thanks~Mate~

(ノ≧∀≦)ノ(ノ≧∀≦)ノ

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I am from Xiamen!I also like Xiamen Air B757 new livery!

3 Likes

Yeah~ヽ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

support you!

1 Like

It’s a pretty neat livery to be honest

3 Likes