Xiamen Air (B-1567) Boeing 787-9

I am deaf.

Hi all good everyone,

I find the picture for Xiamen Air (B-1567) Boeing 787-9 it saw a checked the internet for Google information.

Credit photo from maidouuuuu.
Taken Date: July 23, 2021. At Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport (ZSAM/ZMN).

I saw a comment by an old topic written on scrolls last 6 years ago on IFC. I guess and just to ask @canton just wanted to know about Xiamen Air registration: B-1567 is a Boeing 787-9 the age of 5.1 years old - active. Why, he wants to attract the game for Xiamen Air who is participating in the Boeing 787-9, and you consider for your vote for Xiamen Air Boeing 787-9 requested able will in game on IF in the future, have fun!

Any question?

Thank you, AJ Johnson. Happy Flying!

On the internet for Google information.

It to use on the Wikipedia.

Xiamen Airlines Boeing 787-9
He got the old written letter last 6 years ago and scrolls the topic.

I have my support! Remember to ask mods to close the old topic😉

1 Like

Hey, I welcome you my topic. Thank you for a letter and let me know. ;-).

2 Likes

Thx! Here is a picture of the beauty in Australia

This would be bettter then the 787-8 since this aircraft can open up many routes around the world

2 Likes

It’s a very nice the picture and yes, I see Xiamen Air always long haul is a Boeing 787-9 better than Boeing 787-8 ;-).

1 Like

@FlightGT @GDS111006 @CannedPig and other Chinese Enthusiasts you might like this beauty 😉

2 Likes

You can find a schedule of routes on this aircraft in this link back in NOV 2019 since now it is cargo

1 Like

Oh, I see interested that’s and I did not see the notice about the internet a schedule listed what did this B-1567?

1 Like

I usually use that website to find flights which was useful because I could see what gate they landed and departed

1 Like

Oh, I see. Thank you for the info.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I like that! And I’d like you to know about another beautiful livery of CXA: United Dream Livery B-1356. :)

1 Like

Thats my fav :) This livery also is beautiful as well

1 Like

Bumping the topic

1 Like

I live in Seattle. I just saw that Xiamen Air’s first Boeing 787-8 had non-stop from Xiamen to Seattle via Shenzhen last on September 26, 2016, also more passengers on Boeing 787-9 later the end until September 26, 2019, no more service in Seattle. Very sad about the experience.

1 Like

Nice! I wonder why they stopped at Shenzhen since it is west of Xiamen while Seattle is East

1 Like

Yes, they are. Seattle is West and Shenzhen is East 😉 lol.

It’s the true story of history.

1 Like

I saw a checked on the internet for google information about it XiamenAir has Boeing 787-8 and 9 only long haul international

• Oceania:
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 🇦🇺.
    Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.

• Europe
    Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands 🇳🇱.
    Paris, Île-de-France, France 🇫🇷.

• Canada
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 🇨🇦.

• United States 🇺🇸.
    New York City, New York.
    Los Angeles, California.

Former:
Seattle, Washington was canceled until September 26, 2019.

1 Like

Nice, Would love to fly to those destinations :)

1 Like

Yes, it is ;-).

1 Like

Love It.❤️And I’ll give my support.
I also love the United Dream Lively(B-1356)
The photo of B-1356 from jetphotos.com

2 Likes