XCubs To Oshkosh: Flight 2! @ KVLL - 202000ZJUL19

XCubs To Oshkosh

Your journey to Oshkosh is here! As AirVenture enters its 50th consecutive year bringing aviation to the masses, Infinite Flight is helping celebrate with XCubs to Oshkosh. With the latest addition to our virtual fleet, XCub is the perfect aircraft in which to begin your Oshkosh adventure!

The Details

We have established a NOTAM that will be your guide as you fly one of the legendary arrivals into Oshkosh. At Infinite Flight, we have 3 primary servers available for use. The casual server allows pilots free reign with no penalties for breaking real-world rules and procedures. Our training server is where people new to air traffic control can get their feet wet and practice working frequencies. Some rules and violations are in place to start holding pilots accountable, as well as provide a basis on which to judge their pilot skills for expert server access. The expert server is where we have vetted ATC, and rules are enforced by our system and by controllers.

XCubs to Oshkosh is a casual server event. One of our goals from the beginning was to make this event accessible to everyone. If you have Infinite Flight on your device, you can fly this event. Even as a solo flyer without access to multiplayer (Pro Subscription required) or ATC, you can participate in XCubs to Oshkosh.

Our brand new XCub features a special EAA 50th Anniversary livery we made especially for this event, and it’s absolutely free! As a small bonus for all Infinite Flight users who enjoy the app without a subscription to Infinite Flight Pro, we will be expanding the Oshkosh region that comes with the app, in honour of this event.

Flight 2 Event Details

Server: Casual

Aircraft: XCUB

Route: KVLL to KPWK

NOTAMS:

OSHKOSH EVENT TFR ACTIVE 0600Z 07192019 UNTIL 0600Z 07222019. XCUB
AIRCRAFT ONLY WITHIN TFR AIRSPACE. SEPARATION MINIMUMS REDUCED
DUE TO XCUB EVENT. FISK ARRIVAL ONLY. AIRSPACE IS CLOSED TO ALL
OTHER TRAFFIC. TFRS ARE ENFORCED. TFR ACTIVE FROM SFC TO 5000FT.
AIRCRAFT MUST MAINTAIN 90KN AT 1800FT AT ALL TIMES WITHIN TFR.

Established Route:

This event is designed to be flown VFR. For the established route to aid navigation if needed, please see the NOTAM

For full flight details, please read the NOTAM →

20 Likes

This time I hope I make it, fingers crossed 🤞.

3 Likes

I’m definitely attending! Looks like it’s gonna be an amazing event.

3 Likes

Was looking for this post… 2 more hours people!

3 Likes

Xcubs to Oshkosh Day #2 + Livestream

I can’t wait Infinite Flight! Thanks for hosting this - It’s a blast!

Event Livestream
Because yesterday turned out so well, I’ve decided to livestream Leg #2 - You can find it below.

It’d be awesome to see some Community members around! Besides, you might even see yourself in the livestream!

7 Likes

Per NOTAM it’s X-Cub only.

1 Like

I will definitely be there for this!

2 Likes

Already on the ground. Time to make my popcorn. I can’t wait! 😜

2 Likes

Can someone please confirm the time (GMT) as i cant understand the time in the title for the life of me 🤣

2 Likes

2000Z. That’s 8:00PM GMT

2 Likes

2000 GMT also 2100 BST

I’m there now doing patterns

3 Likes

How long will this flight be?

1 Like

The NOTAM is full of wonderful information my friend

4 Likes

It doesn’t say 😑. Can I rephrase it? How long will the flight take on Casual?

Only reason is to delay my event, since I already see several people attending here.

The NOTAMs say about two hours

2 Likes

Ok. I’ll definitely delay my event 😂

Cheers, Raymond. Welcome to the community! Will you be joining the flight?🙂

Yes, I am at the airport waiting for a while ^^