Xcub Alaskan tour part 1

I wanted to do some snowbound flying to scope out some scenery in Alaska. Here is the hop I completed this afternoon. The flight plan is courtesy of plugging the route I wanted to travel into Foreflight for iOs. Getting interested in these 3rd party flight planning apps.
Anyway it’s a great flight for the Xcub if anyone wants to do a GA flight one evening.
Unfortunately not The most scenery rich part of Alaska in IF, so the search continues. Thankfully the sunset gives some value to a couple shots.

Aircraft: Xcub (black & grey)
Departure: ECIGO
Arrival: PAVD
Duration: 1hr 1min
Server: Casual

18 Likes

Nothing like taking an XCub where it belongs. VFR in Alaska truly is amazing.

1 Like

Wow. Never bad to do some VFR in Alaska! 👏

1 Like

You mind if I join you in the future? I love this kinda flying.

Not at all, are you on Facebook? If you are and you join the “Infinite flight fan group” page I and other members post when they’re looking to set up group flights. Look forward to flying with you some time.

Yeah I use to fly Fs9 and had the misty fjords 3rd party scenery and loved it. Flying made up bush pilot missions, I wish the water was real and we could fly and land amphibious planes personally.

1 Like

Good to see Alaska getting some love. Great job!

1 Like

Great Pictures! Glad you flew to Alaska.

1 Like

Thanks, I plan on touring the state with the cub.

1 Like

You will definitely have fun flying over Alaska. There are many cool things to see and I hope you enjoy you’re journey in AK.

1 Like

Thanks a ton of the support folks

1 Like

I definitely should consider flying more in Alaska some fantastic shots right there 👌

1 Like

That must’ve been fun, great job! And by the way, I would like to join you sometime, flying the XCub where it belongs — Alaska.