Xbox controller sometimes doesn't work

When I play game, I usually use xbox controller. humm…
As you know, If we don’t use the controller for minutes it’s mode turns out sleep mode.
So, I have a problem this situation. it turns out sleep mode to activate mode, game doesn’t find controller and I can’t controll plane.
Help me T.T

1 Like

Once the xbox controller turns off you wont be able to reconnect until you restart the app. Also are you on iOS or Android?

I wasn’t even aware you could control IF with an XBOX controller! I thought this was strictly a mobile sim?

IF Supports some 3rd party devices, but sometimes they wont work perfectly.

2 Likes

I’m using android.

We do the whole controller setup during the initial launch of the app. So if it disconnects mid-session, app needs to be restarted.

1 Like

@schyllberg is right, I used to use an Xbox Elite 2 controller, I would get frustrated whenever it disconnected.

You could download live flight connect, plug your controller into your computer via USB A - Micro USB cable. then choose use networked joystick in controls and bind your buttons, although the right thumb stick isn’t detected sometimes. (Might be my problem)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.