Xbox Controller Guide-Use For Infinite Play

My issue tho is that it still think the controller is connected and doesn’t let me tilt either

1 Like

That’s what I just told you how to fix. I’ll make a video soon.

I knew about this however I applaud you for bringing this up in the community.

Thank you

1 Like

No problem, I’ll probably make a video for it as it is hard to understand it fully through text.

1 Like

If you want to reconnect it to your PS4 just connect it via the cable and press the PS button. After that it should be paired with the console.

1 Like

I tried that. No luck

When My wireless(Bluetooth) Xbox controller times out and it shuts down and disconnects from infinite flight, when I turn it on it doesn’t work. Is there a way to fix that so when It turns it back on it connects to infinite flight without any issues.

1 Like

@Aaxsim Yes there is, when your flight disconnects go to Settings and then controls, turn on your controller, make sure it’s still connected through Bluetooth and then click on Pitch, then Delete, then move your RS on your controller, same with the Roll. Then you should be all set. If that doesn’t work I’ll figure it out for you.

1 Like

@Brody_Swiatek

Thank you for your help, but It didn’t work. I am in a flight right now, I deleted both pitch and roll and try to set it up but no response. I shut of my controller again and connected it again just to make sure but nothing happened. I even tried the reset setting and it didn’t work aswell.

Please let me know if there is any other way

Thank you

1 Like

I would love to use this only for the fact you can’t control the rudder with the controller. It’s such a vital part of flying. Unless I used my toes to touch the screen for the rudder 😂

1 Like

You have to customize your controls.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll figure that out for you.

1 Like

Ok thank you. please let me know when you do.

I do have my controller customized for most part. But if there is a easier way to fix the issue please met me know.

Thanks

1 Like

Are you able to do that so theoretically I could use the rudder with the controller?

1 Like

Yes, just click on the rudder, then Delete and puts the button you want to use for rudder. You’ll figure it out. If not, I’ll probably be making a video on how to do it.