X cubs at CYYJ

So I was flying from the Boeing field to CYYJ and I’m just talking to the tower so I could get the clearance to land and he gave me the clearance to land so I’m on my final approach and then the atc told me to go around I listen and went around but the reason was that there was like 5 xcub a trying to land behind and when they do land they do a touch and go and then the will make a sharp right turn and do it over and over again idk if this was a event or a group flight that was trying to get xp but if your going to do a group flight and try to get xp do it at a empty airport not a place where planes that are doing actual flights like me like cmon.

1 Like

Hello! There was an event happened at CYYJ, ATC atrracts people. CYYJ was empty at the start of the event.

8 Likes

My bad i did not know I thought it was just airport open

4 Likes

No problem.

1 Like

If you were had a callsign ‘Alaska ###’ then I was watching you whilst afk in an XCub, as mentioned, there was an event, but we couldnt say too much since this isn’t an official IF event, just that several people in our group are IFATC :) Happy flying!

4 Likes

Yes I was the Alaska

Oh ok, I happened to be watching at that moment, I was in between a game lol… i was like ‘aaaaaahhhhh pull up Alaskan!!!’

1 Like

😂 😂😂😂😂 lol

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.