WSSS to EHAM for the FNF! @ WSSS - 102100ZJAN19

All welcome to join me! The flight is just under 6000nm and should take roughly 12.5h!

• Aircraft and Livery: KLM 77W

• Route: WSSS - EHAM

• Time of Departure: 2100Z

• Server: Expert

• Additional Information:

Flight Plan

WSSS TOPOM ATRUM AKOMA AKMET AROSO 225N/10249E GEMAS VBA SUKAT TEPUS VPG GOMAT VPL DALAN NUTGU PUT MUDMA IKULA OBMOG LALAT SADUS MEPEL DABEN BUBKO BUMRO KAKID MAVLA AGROM DADSO LAPAN DOMET IGONA BUTOP GUGAL 3041N/7315E JHANG 3155N/7053E REGET 3252N/6926E MESRA PATOX NEVIV VUVEN LEMOD UTAM ABDAN BODBA KEKAL ABEKO BIBIM BABUM TUGTA TUNEK RODAR AMOKU ABROD ERLEV ALUVO LUSAL EDATA MATAL TABAS REBLO DELEL EKTES TBN TEMEL ARLAT IPSAT ARSUG ERKOS EMLAD OSDUT TERME CRM INB ADUMU GIPDA ASBEP ODERO LUGEB URELA MEGIK NALAG LALES BABUS BNO ELMEK VEXIL SOPOD PEXAM 5151N/808E LUGAX NORKU SONSA ROBIS OSKUR ARTIP EHAM

photo from https://fpltoif.com

14 Likes

Looks very nice!

Wish you all who participate a Safe Flight!!

I would’ve joined, it’s a Long Haul after all and I really do want to join buuut unfortunately, I have school tomorrow morning. By the time you guys arrive at Schiphol, I should be in class working on a group project with my friends 🙃

But expect to see me in Dubai for FNF ;)

2 Likes

new departure time?

Just about to push!

2 Likes

I was unable to make it for departure. I’ll try to catch up later from VIDP tho 👍🏻

1 Like

i’ve had to drop out. maybe next time!

What’s you guys’ current ETE?

I would, but I want to focus more on ATC at the moment.

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.