WSSS - missions

Why is it that every time i fly into WSSS the app assigns a remote parking gate? Especially for smaller planes like the A319, but even the 77W and A333. Is there anyway i can choose or change it? It would be nice to park at the terminal’s. Thanks!

Hi there!

There are a few options presented to you when you click on the ‘Mode’ button next to the orange ‘Fly’ button at the bottom left corner of your screen. There will be 3 options (Free Flight, Missions & Flight Training/ATC) presented to you when you either select to fly in single player or multi player. The problem that you are facing could be a result of you clicking on ‘Missions’ instead of ‘Free Flight’, which allows you to chose your own aircraft, the airport in which you spawn in and your destination airport as well.

In short, make sure that you select ‘Free Flight’ instead of ‘Mission’.

Hope this helps and happy flying!!

Tom

Hi, I am aware that I am selecting a mission. But what I was implying is that at the end of the mission, for passenger aircraft there shouldn’t be parking at the remote gates, and it should be at the terminals instead - especially if the departure was from a gate instead of a remote stand.

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge, I don’t think that’s possible. Perhaps someone who’s more familiar with missions could help answer this, with the few times I’ve done missions, I don’t think I would be able to answer this. Best of luck and happy flying!😉

You could always just not follow what gate it tells you and park at a terminal