WSSS FNF Timelapse | 8/9/19

Well after very very much head scratching, editing and figuring out how to embed YouTube videos, I have finally released my timelapse of the WSSS FNF as revealed on community members spotted on live! Please leave a like if you enjoyed and give some feedback so I know whether to make more of these in the future. For me, there’s something quite satisfying about watching it, isn’t there?

21 Likes

Very cool!

Although I anticipated more traffic than in the timelapse

1 Like

Nice good job 👍👍👍👍👍👍

1 Like

Awesome buddy 🥳🥳🥳

2 Likes

Unfortunately due to time zones I can’t capture the absolute peak hours, and I don’t think my device can handle it anyway. (You can see near the end as there are more planes, my device can’t render them in time so the landing ones appear to materialise from nothing which isn’t as satisfying)

But thanks for the feedback, I’ll try to improve for the future! :)

2 Likes

Awesome work!

1 Like

Love it, though I don’t see me in it… I do remember you saying the video cut off after 30 mins so that explain it, still a very nice time-lapse, hope to see more of these from you in the future, even during non-FNF days, when traffic is at all time high or even lower traffic density would be great to see.

Next time maybe add some kind of music to the background, so it isn’t quiet like the mid-night, other than that, I enjoyed watching it. Well-made and well-thought doing a time-lapse :)

1 Like

Yeah…I’m pretty sure you would have been it otherwise.

…I did add music? Did the audio glitch out for you because I can hear it 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

What app did u use to edit this?

1 Like

Ah my bad, I made a pretty basic mistake on my part when it comes to Audio. I have been lately done some projects with friends, so I mixed around with a audio encoder and had the volume down to almost 0%.

Anyhow, now that I hear the music, the video feels more alive, still as earlier mentioned, great time-lapse and hope to see more of these from you in the future, Cheers 👍

2 Likes

Hey,
Nice Video! I was the Silkair A319. I was flying to WMKK

1 Like

My feedback/request. See you again next FNF good job I would like to see more.

1 Like

Nice! That’s why I added the time stamp because I hoped other would spot themselves too.

@AviatorJack I used a combination of VLC Media Player and the windows 10 built in video editor. I’ve invited you to a pm if you want to learn how.

Great video! I spotted myself (the BAW 77W). Engaging music, too!

Love how you got me lining up and then missed my takeoff ;)

1 Like

That must have been where my phone decided to cut off the recording…oops!

1 Like

Great Video!

1 Like