WS17 - Runway Issue

So I was just flying in the Oshkosh Regon. I spawned at this relational airport. As I took off I found out that the runway was no flat and was uneven. I’m thinking that we could fix this maybe in the next update. WS17 is the airport.

3 Likes

https://skyvector.com/airport/WS17/Pioneer-Airport

The surface says “Turf”. It’s probably the way how it is as in real life.

2 Likes

That bit of concrete that your about to land your 787 on ( too big) IS NOT THE RUNWAY. The grass is.

However this being said there appears to be an issue with the ground being lower than the runway near the end of runway 13.

9 Likes

I don’t see the issue…

2 Likes

the only problem i see you trying to get an aircraft of that size into that airport

7 Likes

Guys, try spawning at runway 31 yourself and you’ll see the issue.

3 Likes

WS17 - Regated recently

2 Likes

Previous Revision:

Runway plastered with junk grass strips - a.k.a XPlane Original

4 Likes

Plane under runway 31

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen it too, happens visibly on final

3 Likes

I’ve had that problem too?

2 Likes

Because IF doesn’t super slopped runways.

If you look carefully at the 2 layouts (1) current airport has multiple aprons stacked on top of each other. IF fails to fit these properly into the terrain. In fact some of these are truncated therefore giving the view of a gap. If you look carefully these aprons should extend as far as the end of the runway. They do NOT. (2) This airport was redone about a month ago and should now be fixed!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.