Wrong violation reports

Tonight i put a fly into the cruise level 410 with an a350. When i woke up today, i see that the airplane has crashed and i give 5 violations cause he fall and trespassed the maximum speed, but this never would be happens, once the MAXIMUM cruise level of an a350 is FL450, and now im impossibilited of play on expert server. can you help me?

Hey There! What was your weight of the airplane when you departed? And if it was heavy, you should try to start off at like cruise level 360 or 340 etc. I wouldn’t go straight up to cruise level 410.

Thank you and stay safe!

2 Likes

You always need to watch your plane till cruise, bcuz it may struggel to get altitude, stall, and get loads of violations

2 Likes

When the plane is heavy you may just not have enough power

Have you had a chance to watch the replay? That might give some clues as to what happened.

3 Likes

Max cruise for A350 is FL431 btw.

3 Likes

Yup, im with 80% load and started the climb till FL310, after i started to cruise to FL410

If the plane starts rolling and yawing when you reach cruise it’s because you might have been too heavy for the altitude, it happened to me recently too 😓.

2 Likes

I would suggest you to watch and maybe share the replay. It looks like you ran out of fuel, which would cause you to gain those speed violations and crash

Yup, i watched, when i was at FL370 the plane started to lose speed, then he stall and fall to the ground, before the crash, i give 5 violations. Thinking right now, i dont think that the violations are wrong, but isnt my fault completely, so arent possible retire the violations?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think you can get the violations removed because it was technically your fault. Or at least it wasn’t an error. I’m guessing your aircraft was too heavy to climb all the way up to FL410. I’d suggest doing something called step-climbing in the future to avoid this problem. Have a look at this:

1 Like

That means you were climbing too high for your weight. Step climb in future.

1 Like

On Lufthsansa site, said that the MAX cruise altitude was fl430

Not with 80% load.

9 Likes

With 80% load - A350s will go to FL350, maybe 370 but not 410.

1 Like

Ok, thank you guys!

2 Likes

Um, I’m just trying to help? I did not state them as fact, but as probabilitys.

2 Likes

Yeah, In my opinion I think start out at around FL330,340 and after 2-3 hours maybe FL360 and eventually your desired FL, I think that if you want to do an overnight flight FL340 or 350 will do fine.

That happens to me many times on different airplane and i not complain because I think everyone will say it’s my fault .
More than 700 violations over 8 years most of them long haul flight with normal weight and height .

1 Like

Yup, really im not used to do long haul flights with this altitude, but i saw some posts flying with a 747 at FL450 and i will try, but now i need to wait to play on expert server again :(

1 Like