Wrong Livery

Hey Guys I have a Question.
Is it a problem or do you hate it if people fly with livery’s at wrong airport.
For example Lufthansa a320 in Tokyo.

11 Likes

I mean, it’s kind of to be expected on casual or training server. But yes, it does kind of annoy me. People are trying to keep things realistic and it’s kind of annoying when you see a bunch of liveries that don’t belong. But, honestly, I don’t see it happen too often on expert server and its not really impacting me so, you do you I guess.

2 Likes

I do wonder why it happens. But i dont hate it. People pay their sub after all so its just one of those things

2 Likes

Yeah, I mean, I get it if it’s not a super well known livery or if it’s on casual/training server. But I do agree with you, there’s worst things that can happen than a wrong livery.

1 Like

Nah I just focus on my flight and keep it moving. If what someone else is doing doesn’t impact my ability to fly, I don’t find it useful to myself to get worked up over it

14 Likes

Last time I saw an Air India express 738 in San Francisco and yes it was in expert server

2 Likes

I am one of those people that does this on purpose usually. Although I don’t do it frequently, mostly is when I’m doing a test flight with a specific aircraft and testing it’s range taking off from the airlines home base, or to the airlines home base, everybody has their reasons!

2 Likes

Once saw Ryanair in Cape Town Expert server 😂

4 Likes

I saw a Southwest in London once 😂

2 Likes

Sometimes yes. Hey don’t get me wrong, if you fly with the Infinite Flight livery or a private livery and do a fictional flight to somewhere, that does not bother me. But an irl airline that doesn’t fly to a certain airport and players fly to it it’s kinda bothersome. (Obviously we are talking about the Expert Server)

Although, let’s say for example JetBlue Airways flying from San Juan to St Maarten. Hey! Go right ahead, JetBlue does fly to both San Juan and St Maarten, but please don’t use JetBlue on Dubai to Doha for example, you can do better than that bro.

4 Likes

Yes it does. The other day I ended up behind a Southwest 737 at Sydney on expert server and it made me feel wierd

1 Like

I can assure you that we aren’t that bad

1 Like

It’s their own problem if they are annoyed the point of a SIM is to do whatever you want in that world. If you wanna fly Aeroflot in Antarctica go right ahead

1 Like

I paint the sky with whatever livery according to the goal I have at the time. Sometimes it matches the geography and sometimes not. I don’t want to be rule bound by individual taste when I’m trying to fly according to my own goals for any particular flight scenario I have decided to set up. And out of respect for others, I don’t want to impose my taste on them.

1 Like

Probably I would fly a Singapore Airlines A350 into Bogotá or something to test its capabilities out.

1 Like

I did this with a 737-700 from Honolulu to London in a southwest.

2 Likes

BBJ range.

1 Like

Had to fly at 23,357 feet and 100FPM 😅

2 Likes

I was once doing a group flight from Dulles to Denver and we had a tail shot of 19 United 737’s and then this random South African A340 comes in and ruins the pic …

1 Like

Is this acceptable?