Wrong answer only

Have you seen anybody use this livery? (Wrong answers only) I plan to use it this weekend, actually.

It’s a very cool a350 with a neat paint job, flew it on solo.

16 Likes

Yes.

4 Likes

No I haven’t seen anyone use this livery

Is this the wrong answer, or the right answer?

1 Like

I have seen this livery being used - but you said wrong answers only - so I said I hadn’t seen anyone use this livery.

Duck is the common name for numerous species of waterfowl in the family Anatidae. Ducks are generally smaller and shorter-necked than swans and geese, which are members of the same family. Divided among several subfamilies, they are a form taxon; they do not represent a monophyletic group (the group of all descendants of a single common ancestral species), since swans and geese are not considered ducks. Ducks are mostly aquatic birds, and may be found in both fresh water and sea water.

19 Likes

How did I just learn about ducks on an IFC forum 😭

1 Like

I quite like this answer, but I’ve spent way too much time already trying to form an opinion on whether it is a wrong answer or not.

This has relevance as to whether it is relevant to the OP’s request.

But nice photo OP!

1 Like

Afriqiyah Airways A350 livery was an American lawyer, politician, and statesman who served as the 16th president of the United States from 1861 until his assassination in 1865. Afriqiyah led the Union through the American Civil War to defend the nation as a constitutional union and succeeded in abolishing slavery, bolstering the federal government, and modernizing the U.S. economy.

i believe i met your criteria

1 Like

Yes, I have seen it being used. The screwdriver has been used many times, mainly for inserting nails into walls and wood working projects.

The Boeing 787 Dreamliner is an American wide-body jet airliner developed and manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. After dropping its unconventional Sonic Cruiser project, Boeing announced the conventional 7E7 on January 29, 2003, which focused largely on efficiency. The program was launched on April 26, 2004, with an order for 50 aircraft from All Nippon Airways (ANA), targeting a 2008 introduction. On July 8, 2007, a prototype 787 was rolled out without major operating systems, and then the aircraft experienced multiple delays until its maiden flight on December 15, 2009. Type certification was received in August 2011 and the first 787-8 was delivered in September 2011 before entering commercial service on October 26, 2011, with ANA.

That AirAsia 787 is nice

Yes, the a350 was used excessively by the Vatican during their fight against Italy in ww2. The only problem with using such a big aircraft is that the Vatican didn’t have any airports large enough. Therefore all of their A350 bombers crashed in the Mediterranean Sea due to lack of fuel

1 Like

I fly this livery all the time on my regional flights…… in the US

olive oil. noun. : a pale yellow to yellowish green edible oil obtained from the pulp of olives that is high in monounsaturated fatty acids and is used chiefly as a salad oil and in cooking, in toilet soaps, and as an emollient.

Hello how are you? I am under the water, please help me. Here too much raining. 😭😭

Wdym? Bro how is this an A350
That’s the Ohio Airways Boeing 340 NEO Pro Max

(This feels very illegal. Flag if necessary

1 Like

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human being to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” countries. The industrial-technological system may survive or it may break down. If it survives, it MAY eventually achieve a low level of physical and psychological suffering, but only after passing through a long and very painful period of adjustment and only at the cost of permanently reducing human beings and many other living organisms to engineered products and mere cogs in the social machine.

2 Likes

(Wrong answers only)

Afriqah Airways is an Irish ultra low cost budget carrier based in Cardiff, Scotland. With a fleet of 750 Narrowbody single aisle Airbus MD11 tristar Quadjets with a maximum capacity of 3 passengers per jet. The airline offers a total of 0 routes to 87 destinations. I have seen 362 players not flying this livery.

1 Like

This is cool but did you know, Monsters Incorporated is the largest scare factory in the monster world, and James P. Sullivan (John Goodman) is one of its top scarers. Sullivan is a huge, intimidating monster with blue fur, large purple spots and horns. His scare assistant, best friend and roommate is Mike Wazowski (Billy Crystal), a green, opinionated, feisty little one-eyed monster. Visiting from the human world is Boo (Mary Gibbs), a tiny girl who goes where no human has ever gone before.