Written text about aviation

Hi community!!

They gave me a job at school to write a text about aviation, which contains the following parameters.

-Introduction (one paragraph)

-Development (two explanatory, one comparative, one
argumentative, one counterargumentative
)

-Closing paragraph (one paragraph)

I just need you to give me ideas so that it is the best work in the classroom.

I hope your help!

3 Likes

Just kidding. Start off with something like

In this text, I will write about aviation, why I love it, and what I can about it, and hopefully you will learn something new. Aviation is something that I’m really interested in and I would like to start off with …

Write about the negative things about aviation, such as pollution, and what different companies do to make less pollution. Such as making more climate-friendly engines and fuel.

And you got an A on this one, maybe a B.

You could talk about how a plane completes a turnaround, how ATC communications work or maybe your experiences with aviation. I believe that if you talk about your experiences with aviation, that will be the most impressive when done properly because teachers love it when their students talk about themselves

Aviation, the art and science of flying, has transformed the way we connect with the world. From the early days of the Wright brothers to the cutting-edge technology of modern aircraft, aviation has played a pivotal role in shaping our society and global connectivity. In this text, we will explore various aspects of aviation, from its historical evolution to the environmental concerns it raises.

To understand aviation’s significance, we must delve into its history. The first powered, controlled flight took place on December 17, 1903, when Wilbur and Orville Wright achieved a remarkable feat in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. This momentous event marked the beginning of a new era in transportation and paved the way for the development of airplanes, helicopters, and spacecraft.

Modern aviation encompasses a wide range of aircraft, from commercial airliners to military jets and private planes. Commercial aviation, in particular, has revolutionized global travel, making it faster and more accessible than ever before. The ability to cover vast distances in a matter of hours has transformed our world into a global village.

While aviation has brought undeniable benefits, it also poses challenges. One significant comparison can be drawn between the convenience of air travel and its environmental impact. Aircraft emissions contribute to carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere, contributing to climate change. This stark contrast between the benefits and drawbacks of aviation necessitates a careful evaluation of its role in our lives.

Nevertheless, it’s essential to recognize that aviation has spurred technological advancements that extend far beyond the realm of flight. Aerospace research has led to innovations in materials, engineering, and communication technologies. These innovations have not only improved aviation but

However, addressing the environmental concerns associated with aviation remains a pressing issue. Efforts to reduce emissions, develop sustainable fuels, and increase the efficiency of aircraft are ongoing. Critics argue that these measures may not be sufficient to mitigate aviation’s impact on the environment fully. As such, there is a need for continued research and innovation to reconcile the benefits of aviation with its environmental consequences.

In conclusion, aviation has undoubtedly been a driving force in human progress, connecting people, cultures, and economies across the globe. From its historic beginnings to its complex challenges today, aviation continues to evolve. As we navigate the future of flight, finding a balance between the advantages it brings and the environmental concerns it raises will be crucial. Aviation remains a symbol of human ingenuity and exploration, and its story is far from over.

Don’t use this unless you want to have a chat with your kind kind teacher

4 Likes

Cough cough ChatGPT cough cough

1 Like

Cough cough don’t know what you are talking about cough cough

1 Like

Ye didnt even have to read beyond the first line and knew the entire thing was written by chatgpt.

Pretty easy to tell tbh

I was going to use chatGPT but I don’t know how my teachers realize that someone uses that application, and since it counts as plagiarism they fail me

I have to do it ethically and honestly. 🗿

They usually have an AI that can detect ChatGPT. I would say ask it to make a prompt and use that as inspiration for the basis of your text.

4 Likes

Ways that occurred to me is to start with the history, the risks it has, and the contribution it has to the world.

1 Like

Wait? Really? I thought people treated AI like it wasn’t human

AI is a good tool to work with. Sometimes I use it but in my opinion I don’t know how to use it in a career or university. Imagine that you study aviation or medicine and you have had the lucky to become a graduate using AI

If I had the money and time, I would add an AI minor to my college plan. That stuff is very underrated and very terrifying just how well it can do things

1 Like

Literally, talking to an AI is like talking to a person, even I feel that in the future we would be enslaved by the AI.

What is the actual prompt for the assignment? Based on the outline, it sounds like it’s supposed to be an argumentative essay. You cant just write about aviation then, you’d need to find a problem within aviation and write about that. Ex, SAFs vs current fuel options, etc.

1 Like

Lol imagine if your teacher is a secret avgeek and sees this…

3 Likes

As others are saying, it looks like an argumentative essay. If you want a strong argument for your claim, use techniques such as Ethos (persuasive appeals), Logos (appeals to the audiences reason, builds up logical arguments), and Pathos which is used to appeal to the readers emotions (Ex. “I Have a Dream” speech by MLK)

But be careful when using these as it is easy to fall into logical fallacies (which is an argument that can be disproved with reasoning)

If you have any questions or would like me to elaborate further I would be happy to :)

1 Like

The cost of flying being a barrier to the hobby/career

I’m currently writing an argumentative essay as well, so for my first paragraph/thesis, I do a problem for the book, why this is a problem for the context, and the solution for the thesis. This has worked for me many times and I have gotten 100s or above. PM if you want advice. Also, can you send it to me once it’s finished?

1 Like