Wow! Awesome!

Hello all! Just found this game and I am amazed! Long time sim fan, and this one takes me back to my MS flight sim and Vatsim days, well done!

IF never ceases to amaze me!

Extremely powerful and advanced sim for a decent price if you ask me. It’s worth more than they ask for.

Best, Boeing707

2 Likes

I could not agree more Trevor! When i fired it up I was like, WOW! Lots to learn though, but it shall be fun! Thanks!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Thankss all! I think I am truly going to enjoy this, along with the nice steep learning curve, hehe!

Welcome Kurt! Infinite Flight wouldn’t be what it is today without a great community behind it. Hope to see you around in the forums and don’t hesitate to ask questions and engage with other pilots.

Also, if you have a minute, feel free to review and rate the game on your App Store; everything helps.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community Kurt. Look forward to picking your brain housing group… Regards, Max Sends

1 Like

Brain-housing group?

Best, Boeing707

The “Mind”! Marine Jargon, like “what the hell were you thinking when you said/did that”

1 Like

@Maxmustang What’s with Kirt!! His name is “Kurt” 😜😜 Welcome to the community @Kurt_Shoemaker
( @Boeing707)

1 Like

Brain Fart! Corrected. sorry Kurt. (@GatwickGuy) (@Kurt_Shoemaker)😡

1 Like

No worrys, just dont call me late for dinner…

@Kurt_Shoemaker. Never Late for Dinner. Stories, no just chatter. Be interested to hear yours as you progress. Been with IF since the beginning when XPlane was the only game in town for a Pad. This thing has really taken off ( LOL). Just two guys built this marvel, hard to believe it’s gotten this far in such a short time. Great Community with some young youngster fledlings and some cranky old men and “boys”! If you read between the lines. You’ll note the normal splinter groups and “Elites” but all and all the aviation expertise found here matches the offerings in the commercial aviation rags daily. See you in “Semi-Controlled Airspace” Regards, Max

2 Likes

No doubt Max! I am amazed at the quality level of this sim, and thoroughly enjoy the learning curve. Fantastick job on this sim. Hope to see you around sir!

don’t forget to rate and give your reviews in playstore/IOS it will really help other users see what this Sim is all about and not see the reviews with just rants.

Got it rated, and a short review, thanks!