We’ve got another round of news surrounding a possible return of WOW Air after its collapse this past March…
- USAerospace Associates LLC bought the remains of the airline.
- Inaugural flight will be between Reykjavik (KEF) and Washington (IAD).
- They will have 2 unnamed aircraft to start, they’ll add 4 next year, and will have up to 10-12.
- Mix of Boeing/Airbus aircraft.
- Plans to focus on cargo as well, specifically Icelandic fish exports.
- They want to have a lounge at KEF and use biometrics to speed up boarding.
- They claim the brand isn’t damaged.