WOW Air To Relaunch As PLAY: Ticket Sales Delayed

Interesting. Definitely has the WOW flair with it still.

2 Likes

The livery does seem eye catching, kinda like Spirit’s, but it is the red on red background that hurts my eyes lol

1 Like

Like the mighty phoenix, WOW Air has risen from the ashes!
HOORAY!

2 Likes

SOMEBODY WHO UNDERSTANDS IT HAHAHAHA LOVE IT!

5 Likes

I agree with @JulianB that the background makes it look worse than it is, but still, I feel like the red is too much…

3 Likes

The old purple was clearly fun and playful, but no where near being harsh, this is starting to get close for me…

2 Likes

In my opinion there isn’t any reason really to relaunch and change the full name, colours etc. I was expecting a new comeback of WOW Air, but it looks like this will not happen anymore.

Everything will look to change looking into this more closely. This doesn’t look like good news.

On the other hand, the livery is colourful but I have no opinions with the looks yet. Honourable mention: The name is just trash 🗑.

I wish the new low cost airline good luck over the coming years, not like how other low budget airlines failed before.

2 Likes

Ok so first all pink now all red?

Seriously?

1 Like

HAHA all purple to all red isn’t such a bad idea considering they are technically still the same company.

1 Like

tbh it’s kind of ugly. Just the idea of having a bright red plane isn’t for me 🤢

2 Likes

I don’t love the livery, but probably mostly because imo “Play” is a terrible name for an airline. Worse than “Wow” imo

2 Likes

Eww. I’m sorry I really don’t like this.

1 Like

In my opinion, I like this livery. The red is really eye-catching and a good replacement for purple.

However, “Play” is such a strange and unusual name for an airline. I will never understand their decision to name the airline Play.

2 Likes

Yeah I feel the same way.

2 Likes

It really is a lot of red, not sure if I like it, I think I liked the purple from WOW better. Depends how bright the red will look in person.

Always thought WOW was a weird name, and not sure if I feel any better about “Play”

If they do start flying, it’ll be interesting to see how they end up doing. Always hate seeing airlines go under, so hoping the best!

1 Like

I think it might have to do something along the lines of what Matt said. The name “Play” for an airline is unheard of, and an unusual name for an airline in general… which is the entire. Getting people confused about the name will make customers search into it, therefore attracting possible new customers.

2 Likes

They should’ve called it something better like Icelandic Transport or something

1 Like

Yes… but really no. A name that bland would gain little to no attention to passengers, considering “PLAY” is just starting back up.

2 Likes

It’s very um I don’t know how to put this. Very red.

1 Like

Are the wings also going to be red? What the heck

1 Like