This is NOT Michelle Ballarin’s Wow 2.0 "Fish Cargo Service"
That kinda hurts my eyes ngl.
The airline has chosen the A321 as the launch aircraft according to CEO Arnar Már Magnusson.
- They expect to carry about 200 passengers.
- They plan to fly east and west of Iceland to the U.S. and Europe like the former WOW Air.
- Initial operations will focus on European routes only with A320s.
- The airline is yet to reveal a firm launch date but says it plans to start flying within Europe before the end of this year
- By spring 2020, it expects to have six A320 family aircraft and to begin services to the USA.
PLAY will intially launch service to Alicante, Berlin, Copenhagen, London, Paris, Tenerife.
Unknown which London Airport at the moment.
This seems rather hopeful compared to Ballarin’s “WOW 2.0” that’s been delayed numerous times.
PLAY’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/PlayAirline/status/1191664057645965312