WOW Air A330-300

I would really love to see this aircraft in Infinite Flight! I love to do long haul flights with A330’s and the WOW A330 is a pretty nice Livery!

The airline is based in Keflavík, Iceland. WOW air operates services to a total of 33 destinations in Europe, the US, Canada, and the Middle East from its base at Keflavík International Airport.

They also operate 3 A330’s all going to International airports. Their Aircrafts are to increase by 24 by the end of 2018 that may include the A330-300 or A330-NEO

Photo Credits

http://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/airliners/1/3/8/4534831.jpg?v=v4249c8f0065

The Three A330 Routes

Two A330’s operate two San Francisco, One to Los Angeles.

Don’t worry, the last topic has been closed because of its age! And don’t forget to Vote If you like this Livery 😉

-Cameron

Who new a pink livery works so well on an a330!
Let me clear a vote. :)

3 Likes

Yes please!!! I love this livery, i am deff voting

3 Likes

Uh… I totally knew that before my last post…

The colors and Logo are really awesome looking! I would certainly fly to/from Reykjavik.

1 Like

WOW that’s a pretty cool livery!

1 Like

A spectacular livery indeed! But wasn’t one of their A330’s supposed to fly to KCVG? And don’t worry, I voted!

1 Like

You might be right, but I can’t find that route on Flight Aware or WOW’s website. Thanks for votin :)

1 Like

Ok all I remember it saying was that it was a future route so it could be a while. And it’s no problem!

1 Like

It might be one of their routes when they buy more A330’s by the end of 2018, thanks for sharing!

WOW, you guys are really showing love for this aircraft! 10 Votes in Less then 5.5 Hours! Thanks for the support! :D

2 Likes

Gots to love something this unique…

1 Like

How could we not…

I unfortunately haven’t been able to see the 330 yet, but I saw the 321 yesterday spotting at Pittsburgh, and can only imagine how awesome that would be upscaled…

1 Like

Indeed! This would be awesome with an A330 rework.

1 Like

I didn’t know WOW air flies their A321’s to KPIT!

I only have one word to say…WOW.

Would love to see this bird!

1 Like

We really need some lowcost a330 liveries and maybe retro ones like a jetstar a330!! Not going

1 Like

Does going mean voting, lol. If you don’t vote, it’s fine, at least we’ll have a rework (possibly) for the A330

2 Likes

I think this livery is awesome u got my vote

A must-have when the A330-rework starts

1 Like