WOW Air A321-200

I would absolutely love this for flights to and from Iceland but sadly out of votes 😞 but let me see if I can find one.

2 Likes

This pink beauty have to be included

3 Likes

Just placed a vote on over here!

2 Likes

Very unique livery, in fact I’ll be travelling on one of their A330’s in the future. Voted for it, and would loved to see it in IF.

1 Like

Hopefully she will come up on Instagram soon!

3 Likes

I will be flying on a wow A321 tomorrow! (EWR-KEF)! Sadly I don’t have anymore votes

2 Likes

This would be cool to have!

4 Likes

Indeed, I hope that is added among the new A321 liveries that are coming. A nice add for KEF-EU/US flights.

3 Likes

I would love this still! Would add some color to those dark Icelandic nights.

4 Likes

Had to spare a vote for this, finally say this in person yesterday spotting at KPIT, and it is eaven more beautiful than I thought…

1 Like

Probably they coolest plane I have spotted, also just a unique livery, most liveries just say “American” and have some fancy graphics, but a purple plane, eaven being a small plane it is still unimaginable coming overhead…

1 Like

Beautiful livery. These are coming to KCLE beginning in May, and I’ll definitely head over to see it. Maybe even some day I’ll find the time to do the flight to Iceland, as it’s not very expensive. Definitely earned my vote!

2 Likes

I would love to see this plane added now that they just started flying to CVG!

3 Likes

The thing is the wow air at cvg is already hard to spot due to the night arrivals

1 Like

After TF-MOM landed at CVG last night, I would love to see this livery.

1 Like

Don’t worry @JIA_345 I will do the spotting for you 😂

Actually I already have, woops :)

2 Likes

I cant wait for this one to be added. We can do flights both to the US and Europe with the A321 from reykjavik

4 Likes

Bumparoo!

This aircraft is very cool and with the new high def scenery there its a good and necessary addition.

5 Likes

There really is nothing like this livery, especially now that we have Iceland!

4 Likes

We need more then icelandair! I see these all the time on Flightradar24! Now I want to fly one

2 Likes