WOW Air A321-200

Source: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/c6/5d/05c65d6722e08a80269023ee33e44520.jpg

I think this would be a great addition to IF. It will go well with the highly anticipated Global update. I would love flying this to Montreal and Boston. Btw there is another feature request asking the exact same thing but it’s over one year old and isn’t really informative. Devs, feel free to close this or the other one (I would prefer the other one to be closed :P)

General Information:
WOW air is an Icelandic low-cost carrier that is headquartered in Reykjavík and based at Keflavík International Airport.
WOW air was founded in November 2011 and operated its inaugural flight in 2012. WOW air was founded by entrepreneur Skúli Mogensen, whose extensive business background is largely in technology and telecoms in Iceland, Europe, and North America. The sole owner of WOW air is Titan, an investment company owned by Mogensen, who is the company CEO and sits on the five-person board of directors.

In October 2012, WOW air acquired Iceland Express’s operations and network. Iceland Express operated to several destinations in Europe and North America utilizing leased equipment. At the end of October 2012, following the acquisition of its operations, flights to Gatwick and Copenhagen saw frequency increases, services to Berlin-Schönefeld, Kaunas, Salzburg and Warsaw Chopin had begun. Kaunas has since been dropped, replaced by existing services to Vilnius. The airline carried over 400,000 passengers in 2013. WOW air carried its one-millionth guest in December 2014.

Since 2015, WOW air started expanding into North America, serving first the US, then Canada starting in May 2016. Flights to Los Angeles and San Francisco began in June 2016 using two Airbus A330-300 planes leased from Air Europa. WOW air’s annual passenger capacity will more than double in 2016 to over 1.6 million, from approximately 740,000 in 2015. WOW air also runs the travel agency WOW travel, which specializes in low-cost holidays both to and from Iceland.

Destinations:
Alicante - LEAL - Seasonal
Amsterdam - EHAM
Baltimore-Washington D.C. - KBWI
Barcelona - LEBL - Seasonal
Berlin - EDDB
Billund - EKBI - Terminated Route
Boston - KBOS
Bristol - EGGD
Brussels - EBBR
Chicago - KORD - Seasonal
Cincinnati - KCVG - Future Route
Cleveland - KCLE - Future Route
Copenhagen - EKCH
Cork - EICK
Dallas - KDFW - Future Route
Detroit - KDTW - Future Route
Dublin - EIDW
Düsseldorf - EDDL - Seasonal
Edinburgh - EGPH
Frankfurt - EDDF
Kaunas - EYKA - Terminated Route
London - EGKK and EGSS - EGSS is a Future Route
Los Angeles - KLAX
Lyon - LFLL
Miami - KMIA
Milan - LIMC - Seasonal
Montreal - CYUL
Newark - KEWR
Nice - LFMN - Terminated Route
Paris - LFPG
Pittsburgh - KPIT
Reykjavík - BIKF - Hub
Rome - LIRF - Terminated Route
Salzburg - LOWS - Seasonal
San Francisco - KSFO
St. Louis - KSTL - Future Route
Stockholm - ESSA and ESOW - ESOW is a Terminated Route
Stuttgart - EDDS - Terminated Route
Tel Aviv - LLBG
Tenerife - GCTS
Toronto - CYYZ
Vilnius - EYVI - Terminated Route
Warsaw - EPWA - Seasonal

Please vote if you like this!

I like it, though I’d rather give my vote too the NEO.

2 Likes

A320neo or A321neo? I would’ve requested an A321neo if FDS added the neo’s but they haven’t so I requested something on an aircraft thats already in game.

Please ask the moderators to close a duplicate topic before you create another one :)

WOW, I love this livery! TF-MOM 😂
Oh and @HEYEY you might want to vote for your own request.

4 Likes

Do we really want to request more liveries and have the update take more time or would you like to have it ASAP, liveries are not top priority for infinite flight at the stage it’s in right now

The update is in RTM. Adding a livery doesn’t take much time. They were able to add 3 new liveries while working on Global so it wont delay the update. Plus not everything has to come with Global. This could come shortly after.

Nice feature request. I love ❤️ this livery.

1 Like

The update is now rtm because it has been sent to Apple, it would be too late.

Wow (Ba dum tss) looks decent.
Unfortunately I’m out of votes :/

1 Like

Thanks for clarification. But a livery request wouldn’t delay anything.

Definitely, this is a must, it looks so well…

2 Likes

Im from Ohio and when WOW started service to CLE I was excited! I voted

1 Like

It wouldn’t delay much, it would probably add maybe a day or two depending on how complicated it is to make, but since it’s too late this is something to request for the next update

The purple is very distinctive to WOW Air!

3 Likes

No its not, like @aviationex_91190 said three new liveries have been added without delaying Global so I dont think adding a few more will do.

2 Likes

Wow… not my fav tho

1 Like

Remember though they have been working on Global for over a year, so they could’ve been working on them for who knows how long. Feel free to PM me to continue the conversation off this topic so we don’t take up space or get it closed :)

1 Like

I’d love to see this purple beauty coming to IF 😍

3 Likes

Then whats the point of #features?? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

yes sure, It is beautiful as livery

1 Like

I love this livery! Goes into BWI every day. This gets my vote.

3 Likes