WOW Air 2.0 set to launch in a matter of weeks

Super que vuelva al aire

3 Likes

I just hope they keep the livery…

2 Likes

I loved seeing those pink metal tubes shooting through the skies of Keflavik.

2 Likes

Woah that is one sick looking plane

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of wow air but it’s always nice to se an airline come back from the dead 🧟‍♂️

1 Like

This kinda is a duplicate, but I’ll leave it up to the mods.

I miss wow air. This might be one of the very rare cases of an airline coming back from the dead - within a year.

1 Like

I hope this airlines does there best to keep it how it was before. going to be a hard journey!

1 Like

😱😱😱

Great news!

2 Likes

Maybe if they begin Keflavik to San Francisco, we’ll see Icelandair restart the route as well! Glad to see WOW back in action!

1 Like

Hope they come back to YYZ!

3 Likes

I hope reason WOW failed is because they didn’t come RDU :)

1 Like

Lmao… Nice one!

Hey I hope WOW comes to KLAX. Cuz like… ya knowwwwww. I sort of would like to go to Iceland for 300 round trip.

Please come back to DFW ;~;

I would love in the future if WOW Air flew to PDX

1 Like

I always wanted to travel to Iceland! One I was flying from LHBP to CYYZ and we wend over Iceland and I wanted to go there ever since! So let’s hope they’ll fly to Ottawa or Toronto

I think this is just gonna be another crash and burn, I mean come on, Iceland Air is WAY better.

This is amazing glad they’re coming back! Let’s hope this time around they smash it 👍🏽

I’ve flown Icelandair before, and it wasn’t the best. While I agree WOW may have financial troubles (especially with their history of them), I’d say that they’re probably tied when it comes to the level of service onboard and the seats and stuff…