Yes… there already is one for IF, but not here! Let’s get to it!
(chart closes at 200 votes)
- 747 is retired
- a380 is retired
- 757 is retired
- 787 is retired
- a350 is retired
Now, really think economically
oh yeah i guess this is now PIE CHART EDITION
Not sure why we need another one. We already have an IF edition, and I believe some of us are satisfied with the other thread.
Not to hate on the 757 lovers but I’m not a big fan. The 757s long body is what hurts me
And is what makes its operators roll in dough. Perhaps the best all around jet ever produced.
the 787 allows for low demand long haul also. the 757 and 787 were made for undiscovered efficient market routes
Virgin connect all the way ;)
Gotta go with Emirates with that one!. Both are really nice though!
EDIT: Never mind, thinking about it, Qatar is better
“Get thrown off the plane by united” actually had me laughing
(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)
I reckon I’ll have a go making a poll.
- Become a pilot for Emirates. Fly luxury planes, and the famous A380.
- Become a pilot for Alaska. Fly normal 737s, but in the most scenic places ever.
As I have mentioned before, the A380 is the following:
- So, so ugly! A huge whale with none of the grace of an actual whale.
- Terrible for airlines: the A380 is notoriously fuel inefficient and difficult to fill for the routes it flies, hence why airlines are retiring them prematurely.
- A failed competitor for Boeing, as the 747 will live on in the freight configuration that wasn’t feasible for an A380, not to mention the immense 25 billion dollar cost to develop the thing! Airbus only made that money back because Emirates bought so many (that isn’t a great idea).
As for the 757, I’m disappointed in some of you for wanting to retire such a majestic thing. XD
What do you think is the right aircraft for Project Sunrise?
Your opinion poll:
- Improved 787-9
Financial choice for Qantas:
- Improved 787-9
20th reply boom
the thread has grown