I always fly into the UK so not hard lol
Nice! I do love the E170 a lot. I just want it to get reworked lol.
Nice. UK has some really nice areas.
- Pay for all the fuel you’ve used in IF
- Pay for all the crashes you’ve made in IF
Fuel will cost billions of pounds so far
Would You Rather
- Get the A340-600 reworked
- Add the A340-300
- Have 3D buildings at all capital airports
- Add the A330-200
- Full rework the A380
I’ve used like 2,000,000kg of fuel and only crashed like 3 times
If I could have 3D buildings at all capital airports, could I have Heathrow, Luton, Stansted, Gatwick, London City and Southend???
I don’t think people realize the millions just a tiny little dent on a plane costs. Let alone a total write off 😂
That’s a good question, because a single plane can cost 100 million dollars, and you’ve only crashed a few times, and when you remember many of us have more than 500 hours of flight time and counting, [average, 2,200L/h an cruise, and the liter is worth 50 cents (in Brazil)] we would have to pay around “only” 550.000 dollars.
But when you remember you had crashed only a Cessna 152
Australia will have only Canberra Instead Sydney or Melbourne, and the same to New Zealand, only have Wellington instead Auckland LoL
I know. So they have to think clearly.
I did it on purpose haha…
- Get buildings know
- get a330 new textures and clouds
- flying the SR22 on ts for the rest of your IF career
- get 2 level 3 violations and get to fly anywhere with any plane
Would you rather?
- Have all aircraft but only non pro scenery
- Have non pro aircraft but global scenery
I had the A319, A320 and 787-9 pre-global… Set for me lol
i have had really good meals on united
This is a hard one
- Fly a medium haul with camera locked in left wing view
- Fly a medium haul with camera locked in right wing view
I wanna ask, how are you supposed to takeoff and land