Would You Rather: IF Edition

I feel like there’d need to be a separate server for military aircraft

2 Likes

Well, I think it would be cool to shoot people down if there was actually a reason too i.e. not responding to ATC. But they’d get ghosted before you even took off. Anyway, I’d take being a mod over that any day

If I had that ability then i would legit kill everyone lol

1 Like

Well, if it ever did get added, I hope I don’t end up next to you in a F-22 lol 😂
Edit: in my defenceless Cessna 172

3 Likes

I could shoot down trolls!

6 Likes

Would you rather

• Fly only Boeing
  • Fly only Airbus

0 voters

2 Likes

Boeing any day, I love their winglets.

3 Likes

Would you rather see which of these liveries on the 757?

• Icelandair “Hekla Aurora” (Northern Lights)
  • Icelandair “Vatnakjoull” (Glacier)
  • Icelandair “Pingvellir” (Icelandic Flag)

0 voters

1 Like

hahha. true.

looks like we are replying to old replies now

Please don’t necropost (necroreply?), basically it means posting on or replying to something that’s months or years old. While it’s good for feature topics, replying to stuff that’s old is unnecessary :)

1 Like

so turn of the comments then? nothing there to say i cant comment?

Well a lot of users including myself think it’s unnecessary to necropost along with the fact that if everyone necroposted it would add too many worthless contributions in threads. If you have a problem with this or think I’m in the wrong feel free to get in touch with moderators.

2 Likes
that doesn't work i think
1 Like

well there should be code build into the system that allows mods to do it. i should have looked at the date yes and i would not have commented. Yet, at the same time “forum culture” has no problem with ‘official’ topic threads stretching hundreds of pages and lasting months, if not years, i understand that necroposting is a form of spam and it annoys mods but if someone were to a answer a question months if not years later and it benefited them and others how is that spam?

Guys, please continue in a PM if you so wish. Let’s not go more off topic. 😉

hekla aurora da best

1 Like

how would you handle trolls

• troll them back
  • report them
  • ghost them
  • haunt the troller’s dreams

0 voters

I would hop in an F-22 and shoot them trolls

3 Likes
  • scenic group flight using GA aircraft