That is not true at all. You would say unable if you are in harm or danger by the instructions, or if you simply cannot do it because of the circumstances. If your point is true, why have an ‘unable’ command of you will get ghosted by using it?
- Go Around
- Hold Pattern
I like go arounds, they’re interesting and fun. But then again, I’ve always wanted to experience a holding pattern.
MaxSez: I find this topic amusing. All of the kettles. are calling the pot black!
Once and for all the “Training Server” is for Training everyone! Suck it up!
- Would you rather be stuck in outside view for a whole flight on expert server
- or be stuck in the CRJ-200 Cockpit view for a full flight
dont need to be on the inside to control autopilot. APPR can work its wonders on landing. I can just end flight on the runway
Here is a tough one.
- Be forced to go around 3 times on final into a busy airport (with approach).
- Be stuck in a holding pattern for 30 minutes.
3 go arounds could only take ten minutes if you time it right. A thirty minute hold pattern is… thirty minutes.
Never been in a holding pattern, so an interesting experience.
I actually remember on one of my first flights on expert on EGBB, I had to go around three times! Aircraft not expediting quick enough. I found it pretty fun, and got approach vectors in again. A great flight! Ahh… the good old days.
Oh, holding patterns are awful, especially when you just wanna LAND! You wonder why ATC has to have the pattern holding so far downwind!
I disagree. Holding patterns are quite fun to fly. Gives the simulator a lot more realism :D
To avoid being put in a hold.
- Spread out
- Slow Down
- Descend faster (Most common reason I put people in a hold. FL280 15 miles out doesnt cut it)
Sometimes there’s just way too many people at the airport and it cannot be avoided. Sorry.
This is after Global is released.
You are in your 747-400 that your fuel gauge starts to flash in red. You are in close proximity of two airports. Airport number one (Imaginary code: KONE) has a long, 747-suitable runway. But, to land at KONE, you need to glide through the whole 5nm long final. The other airport (Imaginary code: KTWO) is closer to you and you can fly there without running out of fuel. But KTWO has a short, 4,000ft long runway (747-400 needs 9,700ft). Your calculations show that even though the runway is short, you can stop on it but with only 16.8ft of room to spare. Would you choose KONE or KTWO?
Kone much better think about if you want to be precise on the game like a real world pilot only use 50% reverse thrust and after 70 kts only us brakes like the real world
Easily KONE, 747s can glide 5 miles from high altitudes.
It would be so fun if an airport was busy enough to go around 3 times! And I love experiencing the power of go-around thrust.
I can pull a Sully and ditch
Would you rather (with Global obviously)…
- Fly through the scenic Sierra Nevada at night in-game?
- Fly in daylight in-game but you’re playing IF in the middle of the night your local time?
Would you Rather:
- Fly in your favorite airplane in a laggy sever (20 fps or lower)
- Fly in your least favorite airplane in a non laggy sever (60 fps or higer)
this has happen to me before!