Would You Rather: IF Edition

Well,there is always an alternative airport

Okay @_hotpocket and @777-X , what did you want to choose? You have chosen the last option.

The wii is my choise

1 Like

Yeah this thread is gonna die upon the release of global 😂

I would have added the Wii since I also have it, but if I was realistic, the Wii would overheat really soon, even quicker than Cars Race-o-Rama without anti-aliasing, and so, I left it out.

To @_hotpocket : Okay, I revised the poll with more options, but the version’s detailing will depend on how fast the device is, so just don’t expect HD textures on a Wii or a PSP.

• iOS
  • Android
  • Windows Phone
  • Windows PC/Desktop
  • macOS
  • Ubuntu
  • Wii
  • Wii U
  • Nintendo Switch
  • Xbox (original)
  • Xbox 360
  • Xbox One
  • PlayStation 2
  • PlayStation 3
  • PlayStation 4
  • PlayStation Portable
  • PlayStation Vita
  • Hey! I wanted to choose something not in this list! (Please Comment)

0 voters

I gave a maximum of 5 options but please try to use as little number of choices as possible. I am choosing 4.

1 Like

Im sure a PS2 or PSP can run IF. Infinite Flight isn’t something like GTA V.

2 Likes

This isn’t hard, the Super Dec won’t be on a 10 mile final, they will turn final like a mile out and be off the runway in plenty of time, ATC knows how to sequence people for that kind of stuff.

16 Likes

Would you rather…

• Be tower in KLAX TS1 for the whole day and get paid $15K
  • Get completely banned from Infinite Flight Mobile Game but can still communicate in forum

0 voters

1 Like

Dude you aren’t serious are you? I’m dead!

That’s like saying would you rather be a millionaire or a homeless person. You can surely come up with something better than this!

23 Likes

Ok, that’s good-vs-bad I’m sure I know what I’d pick, next time a good-vs-good one or bad-vs-bad one

2 Likes

would you rather…

• Fly an F-16 for a month
  • Fly an F-22 for a week

0 voters

1 Like

would you rather…

• Fly pattern work in a busy airport in expert server
  • Fly pattern work in a busy airport in training server with inexperienced ATC

0 voters

1 Like

I can handle KLAX TS1… I have done it before

2 Likes

I don’t want to get ghosted

1 Like

Good vs Bad. Easy choice

3 Likes
  • Be the guy who crashed in an event in which you were leading (All the Moderators and even the FDS Staff saw it)
  • Make a feature request for the ability to fly to absolutely anywhere on Earth (you are requesting Global) and be suspended for 180 days for being that much ignorant and foolish

0 voters

I would change my name to another user before the event 😈

8 Likes

Would you rather…

• Not have access to the Internet ever again (except for Infinite Flight Live and the Community)
  • Be permanently banned from the Infinite Flight app and the Community

0 voters

2 Likes

You did not expect the crash and you used your usual callsign. What do you say to that?