Worth it without a subscription?

So I recently bought infinite flight on android. I played it for a little bit. (Although, I haven’t played or watched enough tutorials to grasp the controls.) I realise online requires the subcription, which is fine. But when looking at planes, so so many require the subcription. I get they need a subscription because they need money for development, but it looked as if I could hardly do anything without a subscription.

I mainly got it wanting to simulate commercial airline planes like Boeings, Airbus and Bombardier planes (Not sure if they even have the latter). Then I found out nearly all of the planes required the subcription. I’m not old enough for a job, so I can’t have any more subcriptions than I’m already paying for, especially at £14/Month.

Basically, would you reccomend I buy the game? I refunded it as soon as I bought the game to do more research into it, and I do want a nice flight simulator (other than MS Flight Simulator X) and it working on my phone is a perk. I have a OnePlus 3T, so it runs the game nice and smooth.

I want a sim, and I hear good things about infinite flight (even when I looked for bad reviews, I seldom found any). It’s just I can’t afford the subscription. Is the base game worth it if I’m looking for commercial planes? Thanks.

2 Likes

I would recommend buying the subscription, I do agree with you, It is not as fun without a subscription just because you can’t do much. However, I would recommend buying a subscription because in my opinion, it’s the best mobile flight sim you will find on the Play Store or App Store. Unbelievable graphics, everything in the game is amazing.

1 Like

All by itself the sim is pretty inexpensive and you can have fun with it, with a sub it’s far better but I had IF for years without a sub due to live not existing and it was still worth it in my opinion.

5 Likes

Obviously I would recommend buying a subscription, but do not let that put you off playing the number one ‘racing’ simulator on Google Play 😂
In all seriousness, the game is wonderful with or without a sub.

3 Likes

Please never say that again😂

5 Likes

I changed it, I don’t like it when my family calls Infinite Flight a `Game’ 😂

5 Likes

The game is definitely fun without a pro subscription, as you get access to something like 15 planes and multiple regions. While yes, it is not as immersive and enjoyable as having a pro sub, you can fly flights and experiment at the low cost of $5 (USD). And no this is not biased just because this is the Infinite Flight Community, this is my honest opinion.

1 Like

I think this simulator is one of the best of it’s kind. The subscription is totally worth it, because you have access to all of the sim now. But, it is still fine without the sub, but be careful, your wallet might get a little nervous when you see the prices.

3 Likes

Purchasing a Subscription of your choice allows you to fly all around the Globe and It’s all in your hand. Wherever you go, as long as you have a steady internet connection throughout your flight, you can fly anywhere you like.

With a wide variety of choices to make between the vast amount of aircraft in the Infinite Flight fleet. You can pick anything from Commercial Jets, to Military or why not take a Cessna for a stroll :)

Now you may even fly the latest addition, the “TBM”, which truly is a beauty to fly and fastest among the GA aircraft available.

If you are only in for Commercial Airlines, just like me 😁
Then you have a choice that far exceeds any other in the sim: Boeing, Airbus, Bombardier and Embraer at your service with a large amount of liveries to choose from. And with the World in your hand, you may take your flight anywhere.

I would highly recommend purchasing a subscription, Try out one month to see how things go. Also remember to turn off Auto-Rrnewal from your Google Play Store account so more money doesn’t get drawn without you knowing, if you happen to not like the Full Version you get by subscribing.

But I can reassure that it is totally, absolutely worth giving it a try and if your budget allows then why not ;)

4 Likes

Thanks all, I ended up buying the base game anyway. I definitely can’t get the subscription until I can get a job in 2 years, but I’m sure it’ll be fun without it. I just need to learn how to fly now! Time to get watching tutorials.

6 Likes

That sounds great. Hope you have good time practicing. It’s the key to success. Even I after have flown for 4.5 years on IF keep learning more and improving each day. I often train on Landings and Takeoff at different speeds and winds on Solo Mode :)

Hope to see you in IF Multiplayer one day, will be looking forward :)

2 Likes

In my opinion it is worth it, not only what people mentioned above but you can play multiplayer with a lot of people (which other flight simulators only accept 2 for the case of XP Mobile) and plus, the Staff Team provides to all Subscribers updates on new aircraft every 6 months or so (standard time to rework or start a plane from scratch) which other flight simulators like AeroFly FS2 have only had one update in the last 1/2 years.

1 Like

I absolutely agree with you @Harry1203, I bought this game yesterday and I did find it slightly dissapointing knowing that there is not that many aircraft available, but I have to tell you that the sim does come with a free Airbus A321, many boeings, like the 717, and some other small jets for you to use. But yes I do also wish to have got more for a $5 game. :/

1 Like

The idea of being locked in an area without a subscription is nice for a bit but u eventually get bored so yes,the subscription is worth imo
Access to the world and all planes with ATC and players

1 Like

Played the simulator for a long time before the whole global/pro sub thing went live. For sure, a subscription is needed to have everything and to complete the experience. Global is awesome and live mode indescribable good for a mobile sim. I always repeat myself: the devs are doing an awesome job here! But please be aware that there are still some major points missing in IF. You won’t find any 3D parts except of the actual planes (airports, rnw signs, clouds), you won’t find working cockpits, you won’t find properly lighting on the ground. To have a realistic simulation, I recommend to invest in a PC simulator (this is no hate IF, I know resources are limited).

I cancelled my subscription almost to months ago due to a busy schedule but I still show up here because the community is what IF really makes so amazing. Meanwhile I started training for my pilot license irl, and IF really motivated me to get in touch with the whole aviation scene.

Finally, I can fully recommend the subscription for everyone interested in a little fun, not too serious but totally awesome for every hobby aviator.👩‍✈️👨‍✈️ To find out if you like it, hit IFs YT Channel and try out the CRJ200 or A321 for free offline.

3 Likes

That should be a reply to @Harry1203, not me.

2 Likes

I actually have MS Flight Simulator X on my PC :)

2 Likes

Concentrate on school young gunner. Infinite Flight will still be here when you finish. I recommend you get it off course, it’s a fab app… Get your educating first - then you can afford the subscription.

1 Like

@Harry1203 Big fan of MS Flight Sim X, too! :)

1 Like

The no subscription one is still much better than other flight sims, so…