Worst or most boring route to fly

Least favorite

EGLL-KLAX and KLAX-EGLL. The two typical hubs and not-so-original destinations.

1 Like

EPWA - EPGD? Really? 😮 I flew this route today and I was amazed how adorable the scenery to the south of EPGD looks like

2 Likes

yeah, idk, maybe that’s because I flew it so many times

Egll-Kjfk
Same reason nothing to see only the ocean 95% of the time

To be honest I would think that it’s any flight in the United States nothing about it is different or difficult.

2 Likes

McMurdo station to south pole airport

2D terrain and everything is white

2 Likes

If you fly to any of the frequently used hubs, you’re boring. Los Angeles, Heathrow, You’re boring.

Ngl flying in Poland do be boring

Honestly anything in Europe.

It’s a mess with every country doing it’s own thing.

Well to be fair I don’t mind long hauls into euroland, but short haul can be a pain with the amount of pedantic procedures and regulations.

However Japan has quickly become one of my favorite countries to fly to/in.

1 Like

at least here in Europe we have different airports, not as in the US where everything looks the same lol

4 Likes

VHHH-RPLL. Because I have flown this route almost everyday when I first got my subscription.

Flying anything over water is pretty bland. And I haven’t really been impressed with Europe unless it’s over the Alps or something. 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 Like

The Mid west and most of Europe are pretty boring to me, im also not a fan of The Beijing and Shanghai area.

1 Like

i agree. I dont like flying into the east coast of the USA, the west coast has much better scenery.

1 Like

East coast can be fun because it has some challenging airports like DCA but overall I prefer the west coast! And Florida is pretty good aswell!

1 Like

DCA is fun, so is florida sometimes. I really like KSEA.

1 Like

My favorite is KLAS (My home)

Has really nice scenery!

1 Like

KLAS is cool aswell. I went there irl one time and went to hoover dam. The temperature in the parking garage was 118 degrees. Another time (this one on IF) i flew in at like 9pm and it was still 100 degrees with a 25kt crosswind.

1 Like

Seattle is also amazing! I go up every year in irl and never disappoints!

1 Like