Worst Infinite Flight habits

This is basically going to become a checklist of what not to do while flying haha

2 Likes

forgetting to play the simulator

8 Likes

Nice one

1 Like

Also when your autopilot missed a waypoint then go circles

For example:

7 Likes

Done that before

Forgetting to turn the APU on when I arrive at my gate

2 Likes

Its rare, but forgetting to deploy landing gear on final

4 Likes

Forgetting to tune out of a unicom frequency during an over night long haul and getting woken up at 4 AM to “Delta 419 is 10 nautical miles to the East at 6,000ft will make right traffic for runway 6R”

21 Likes

I keep forgetting about that when doing Long haul when im tired as heck (And maybe short haul)

1 Like

haha lol, ironic. That’s not my callsign though so. (I know you weren’t referring to me it was an example)

My worst habit is oversleeping on a long haul after a massive tailwind pushes ahead the ETA but I can avoid that now. I also tend to fall asleep during decent and get violations.

2 Likes

Giving in to an urge to backflip a Raptor in a refueling mission? 😂

2 Likes

Forgetting to turn off the APU after pushback.

Very embarrassing indeed :(

2 Likes

Forgetting to tune Unicom cos I don’t get yelled at by atc :/

3 Likes

Not checking if the flight plan is correctly done and wake up and noticing your 777 is stuck in the same waypoint over Iceland for you don’t know how many time :)

3 Likes

I forget about turning off the APU until my TOC and I forget to turn on strobes at runway.

1 Like

It’s probably waiting to file the flight plan until I’m lined up on the runway. Thankfully, I rarely do that anymore.

2 Likes

Turning on/off my landing lights whenever I climb or descend past 10,000ft is my worst habit

1 Like

Mine is always leaving the APU on every time i vacate the runway I go to turn it of and it’s on 😂😂🤦🏼🤦🏼

1 Like

Forgetting to set ILS frequency to NAV1

1 Like