Worst airports?

What are the worst airports in live?

1 Like

What do you mean by worst?

1 Like

At KOSH on final to runway 09 there is an invisible hill that you will hit if you go below the glide slope! :)

7 Likes

KLAX, KSAN and KNUC.

6 Likes

You mean that hill that’s not invisible 😭

5 Likes

Every airport is bad in live, if you’ve got noobs trying to cut in front of you while you land.

5 Likes

KASE is a navigational nightmare. Once you finally get the correct waypoints you realise you’re too high and so you nose dive almost into the runway, of which feels like the smallest in the world.

3 Likes

How dare you say San Clemente International Airport is the worst!? It’s obviously the best.

5 Likes

Depends how you look at it.

2 Likes

Can’t argue with that.
#YourArgumentIsValid

2 Likes

No I’m not an idiot, I mean this one

You can’t tell in the picture but this was the replay after I hit an invisible wall when I went below the glide slope and you can see my shadow is not touching my plane so I am really confused!

3 Likes

You have #support for a reason you know, just make sure it wasn’t already made by searching first :)

3 Likes

I will try to do that! :)

1 Like

Turn your graphics up

Yup that fixed it and it also made me realize that I love the look of my Boeing 757 with full settings!! But it was terrain quality that apparently makes some hills disappear! :) oh well thanks for the help! :)

1 Like

WMBT has a killer approach into runway 02

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.